Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiring Diagrams
Can some one tell me where I can aquire wiring diagrams for a 2003 SE, I don't want to deal with the Dealership if I don't have to.
Before you start asking all numbers of questions. Do us all a favor and go by a haynes manual. If memory serves me, it has a wiring diagram. And then if you've still got questions, which you seems to have a few already, that would be the time to ask.

Excuse my rant, i just get annoyed, especially lately, all these new people that join, and instantly want answers to their questions. Like honestly, say hi, make a contribution, but don't just come here and start firing questions away like we're your personal focus info advisors.

Ok thats the end of my rant for now.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

but isn't that what this site is for? to answer question relating to the focus from new and old members.

ontopic: You can get free print outs from and Parts Source store ... just go there and tell them what your after and they'll look it up on mitchell on demand for you, or let you look things up yourself.

which specific diagrams are you after?
Below Average Car Club
I don't fault your enthusiasm but if you have any warranty left, you're best off to deal with Ford first and foremost. There'll be plenty of time for self repairs afterwards.

Haynes and Chilton repair manuals should give you all you need.

Welcome, and feel free to become a part of the Borg collective... uh, I mean the FC.net group. We're kooky, but we're all quite resourceful here when you get to know us.

:D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
HEY HE'S MEMBER 1000!!!!!

*party balloons fall*

Congrats and welcome.

Also I think Focusfanatics.com has it somewhere on their forums.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
You can download ford shop manuals on cd from Here

They don't list an 03 manual but I'd bet you can get all the info from the 02 one.

You guys are Dicks. He asked a simple question that was asked before and answered with no drama.

Edit : they do have bit torrents for 03 DVD. I don't even know what a torrent is :(
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Nov 24 2005, 01:51 AM Wrote:You can download ford shop manuals on cd from Here

They don't list an 03 manual but I'd bet you can get all the info from the 02 one.

You guys are Dicks. He asked a simple question that was asked before and answered with no drama.

Edit : they do have bit torrents for 03 DVD. I don't even know what a torrent is :(
[right][snapback]157400[/snapback][/right]

That is fantastic man, thanks!
I know its winter guys and were all already missing our summer wheels and summer cars but lets try and be civil in here. That goes for you to Fingers & habman. Your both guilty of this crap.

Thread is cleaned up, stay on tppic.

Thx-Flofocus.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]