Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Spot To Get Windows Tinted In Ottawa
Where is a good spot in ottawa to get my windows tinted? Any Ideas?

Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

"Getting older is mandatory, growing up is optional."
2004ZX3,Nov 5 2005, 11:46 AM Wrote:Where is a good spot in ottawa to get my windows tinted?  Any Ideas?
[right][snapback]153897[/snapback][/right]

I know a good place in Rockland...but not in ottawa...
Turbo arrived!
I've had windows done at Derand and Gizmo (on stevenage).
Gizmo did my current tint.

Both tints were done excellent, no bubbling, no nothing! Gizmo was good cause when I pointed out errors in the lines that I wanted for my tint he got the guys to pull it off and retint a couple windows!

Later!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Nice.. How much would I be looking at you figure? I'm thinking like a 5% tint all around?
Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

For those of you in the Edmonton area...figured tinting was the topic, so i'd post a tinting company for those of us here.

I Highly recommend these guys. I had my other car done, and they did a bang on job. oh...$199.00 plus tx. for the 5 rears of a ZX5. (no driver no passenger) Its the dam curved rear windows that make it more expensive.

cheers

SuperTint Ltd.,
16716 - 111 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada T5M 2S5

780/486-1734 (Voice)
800/661-6616 (Toll Free in Western Canada)
780/483-1501 (Fax)
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Shades on Colonnade. Tints right to the edge of the door glass. lifetime guarantee against fading. He is fast and good. Also a friend of mine. His name is Sandro. He is the owner. He does alot of high end cars.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
I know of the following places for window tinting: Fasttrack window tinting, ask for Stephane tel. # 613 862-0636 or pager 613 566-6126. He did a great job tinting my car and the price was good.
also, Extreme auto care and performance. the guys there are great to work with. tel. 613 841-9106 fax# 613 837-4332 or webpage http://www.extremeautocare.ca. or you could always try Final Lap, sorry I don't have the number on me.
Natasha
bluetoy,Nov 5 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:Shades on Colonnade. Tints right to the edge of the door glass. lifetime guarantee against fading. He is fast and good. Also a friend of mine. His name is Sandro. He is the owner. He does alot of high end cars.
[right][snapback]153939[/snapback][/right]

I agree Shades is a great place. Excellent guy - great workmanship - good prices !!.
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Sorry... off topic, but I now count 9 of us here in Ottawa now!!

Dlb
Flo
Focusonthis
Bergin (i think)
Natasha
Reldridge
Bluetoy
2004zx3
ME

Sweet!! Next year we'll have to have a G2G or 2........ Okay back on topic!
Great, thanks for the info.. I will check them all out and ZX3guy, sounds like a good Idea. I'm In.
Favorite Links:

Collegemates.ca
FocusCanada.net
Focaljet.com
FocusFanatics.com

ZX3guy2000,Nov 5 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Sorry... off topic, but I now count 9 of us here in Ottawa now!!

Dlb
Flo
Focusonthis
Bergin (i think)
Natasha
Reldridge
Bluetoy
2004zx3
ME

Sweet!!  Next year we'll have to have a G2G or 2........ Okay back on topic!
[right][snapback]153947[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget about Associate & Coolsvt
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Nov 5 2005, 08:33 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Nov 5 2005, 07:30 PM Wrote:Sorry... off topic, but I now count 9 of us here in Ottawa now!!

Dlb
Flo
Focusonthis
Bergin (i think)
Natasha
Reldridge
Bluetoy
2004zx3
ME

Sweet!!  Next year we'll have to have a G2G or 2........ Okay back on topic!
[right][snapback]153947[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget about Associate & Coolsvt
[right][snapback]153952[/snapback][/right]

Wooohooo.. that's 11! Hooked on Phoenix worked for me! :)

Just to make this on topic!

A price for the Tint should be no more than $200. I'll check with Pat at Gizmo on monday and see what kind of price he'll give me for the 5 % tint all around.
Someonr organoze an OTTAWA meet next summer.

I have a brother-in-law in Orleans.
I had a quote from R&S Glass in Kemptville... $260 for a sedan, due to the two back vent windows behind the back doors.

Is that whacked, or normal?

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Nov 7 2005, 02:12 PM Wrote:I had a quote from R&S Glass in Kemptville... $260 for a sedan, due to the two back vent windows behind the back doors.

Ryan
[right][snapback]154184[/snapback][/right]

Kind of exphensive, considering final lap was going to do the accord for $140.00 (lifetime warranty)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
reldridge,Nov 7 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:I had a quote from R&S Glass in Kemptville... $260 for a sedan, due to the two back vent windows behind the back doors.

Ryan
[right][snapback]154184[/snapback][/right]

can remember off hand, but does the sedan have a somewhat curved rear window????? if thats the case, they all usually charge more for that. Example...1999 Saturn.5 windows...cost as much as a Dodge caravan...because of the curved window...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
[quote=ZX3guy2000,Nov 5 2005, 06:30 PM]
Sorry... off topic, but I now count 9 of us here in Ottawa now!!

Dlb
Flo
Focusonthis
Bergin (i think)
Natasha
Reldridge
Bluetoy
2004zx3
ME

Don't forget me! :lol:
KADOOMENT95
2001 Jackpot Gold ZTS

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Good Shop In Ottawa Or Gatineau For A Focus coolsvt 5 2,607 04-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Last Post: reldridge