Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Have Experience With.....
Lease busters?

I have a good friend that would like to buy a new Focus, he was looking into going through Lease busters.

Anyone have any experience with this outfit???
If he wants a new Focus, what's the appeal of going through a third-party vendor?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I have good experiences with buying things outright and waiting to do so
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:I have a good friend that would like to buy a new Focus, [right][snapback]153341[/snapback][/right]

Friends don't let friends by Focuses.

:lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Raine,Nov 3 2005, 11:57 AM Wrote:I have good experiences with buying things outright and waiting to do so
[right][snapback]153379[/snapback][/right]

You "buy" things? :huh:
He want's to look into it as an alternative, he's got the money....

It's just that some of the folks on that site are desperate and good deals can be found.
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2005, 11:01 AM Wrote:You "buy" things? :huh:
[right][snapback]153386[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
ANTHONYD,Nov 3 2005, 12:02 PM Wrote:He want's to look into it as an alternative, he's got the money....

It's just that some of the folks on that site are desperate and good deals can be found.
[right][snapback]153387[/snapback][/right]

Word to the wise Anthony, the people are desperate to get out of their leases for a reason I'd be personally leery of any car that came from them if only because you have no way of knowing how well the car was maintained before it got there.

Has he looked at demo Focuses? Hell, locally Eastcourt Ford-Lincon is always advertising deals on Focuses, demos and new. There are always deals to be had if you want to look ;)

NefCanuck
i will sell him my car if he wants a focus!
he can have mine too!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Tell him he can have one boosted for 8k ;)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
My soon to be ex wife loves my money, lets see if she loves yours too. Make an offer on my soon to be ex Focus. :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
theres a nice PSM Wrx wagon on leasebusters... i'm tempted to see what the buyout is...

ZTS... if you ever hear of any deals on WRX's Can you pm me?

I check NASIOC daily. not sure of any other forums to check.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Nov 3 2005, 03:43 PM Wrote:theres a nice PSM Wrx wagon on leasebusters... i'm tempted to see what the buyout is...

ZTS... if you ever hear of any deals on WRX's  Can you pm me?

I check NASIOC daily. not sure of any other forums to check.
[right][snapback]153514[/snapback][/right]

Here is probably the best place to look:

http://www.toronto-subaru-club.com/
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
thx mang....
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I've heard a few good things about that company perticullarly, all " their cars " are with-in the low ends of their yearly limit for mileage, and they can offere up some really good incentives for some of their cars they have, in some cases free monthly payments for 90 days, $1000 cash towards a down payment on buying it a the end of the lease and such.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.