Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whose Got $200 To See The Leafs In Preseason
I found 2 tickets available. I am semi interested if someone else would like to go. A bit pricey for preseason. But maybe.

$200 per ticket. That's the price. There in the gold or platinum section 110, row 14. Contact ASAP. Oh, and it would be you and me. Not 6 of your fuktard friends.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Sep 21 2005, 08:04 PM Wrote:I found 2 tickets available.  I am semi interested if someone else would like to go.  A bit pricey for preseason.  But maybe.

$200 per ticket.  That's the price.  There in the gold or platinum section 110, row 14.  Contact ASAP.  Oh, and it would be you and me.  Not 6 of your fuktard friends.
[right][snapback]143776[/snapback][/right]

Much as I'd like to, it is pre-season and that's half the cost of the Steeda CAI right there :blink:

NefCanuck
Is it me or are tix really expensive this year? I had this guy trying to sell me two tickets to the preseason game against the wings... he wanted $60/seat partially obstructed view purples!!
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
leafs vs habs is always expensive.

I paid $150 for standing room only tickets before.... always insane.

I wish I didn't have any plans tomorrow, otherwise, I'd go. You have a hookup for regular season tix?

I have my name on the waiting list for the corporate box...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

nope. Ticketmaster released unsold tickets tonite. Nothing magical. People aren't interested in paying $187 plus $6.50 surcharge to see the Leafs preseason.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.