Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Forum
seeing how NOS left. Instead of making another PDF for the how-to's. I figured maybe there should be another forum for how-to's. People can contribute to the forum with different mods they have done to their cars such as the shorty antenna mod and the fog light as DLR mod.

Just a thought but what do you think?
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
I am currently doing my HID light project. It consists of taking E-code hellas, Ebay halo lights putting them together, changing the halos bla bla..... anyways I'm taking pics of what I did and will make a write up if anyone wants. I have a few other projects I have done when I get time I'll write up something for everyone.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
moving the to the support forum.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I Like that idea. also post a link to the how to forum on focusfanatics.

not sure if S2 would like that though.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 11 2005, 03:32 PM Wrote:I Like that idea. also post a link to the how to forum on focusfanatics.

not sure if S2 would like that though.
[right][snapback]131785[/snapback][/right]

Lets try and not do that.

They dont want us accessing there stuff, and personally I dont think we should be doing it either.

I've surfed a bit on FF way back in the day....theres a reason why I havent signed up again. :ph34r:

Let's do it oursleves. Focuscanada.net stylz yo.

Better than anybody else.

knowwhatimsayin?
we could rewrite all of the relevant ones and make them closed Stickies
that way no one can whore them up(for informations sake) and to make it easier to find/read
a new forum would probly have to be made
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Aug 11 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:we could rewrite all of the relevant ones and make them closed Stickies
that way no one can whore them up(for informations sake) and to  make it easier to find/read
[right][snapback]131802[/snapback][/right]

I owuld highly suggest a new forum. It seemed the newbies had a tuff time seeing "How tos" at the top of the page in the Focus Talk section.

OR

Have stickes in the relevent fourms....Performance will have how to's for header, CAI, Pulley, etc installs, and appearance would have HElla, Bodykit, etc installs, and ICE would have....you see where Im going with this. :lol:
Flofocus,Aug 11 2005, 04:16 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Aug 11 2005, 04:05 PM Wrote:we could rewrite all of the relevant ones and make them closed Stickies
that way no one can whore them up(for informations sake) and to  make it easier to find/read
[right][snapback]131802[/snapback][/right]

I owuld highly suggest a new forum. It seemed the newbies had a tuff time seeing "How tos" at the top of the page in the Focus Talk section.

[right][snapback]131805[/snapback][/right]
that woudl work best and mybe find a way to split it up into dif categories wihtin the forum.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
We tried this a while ago.. I contributed a few how-to's with detailed pictures and everything. They were up on the main page for a while and then the main page changed and they were never linked anywhere else. They're still in the appearance mod section if you search for them.

I did one for the stereo bezel removal, mirrors, and pedal cover install.
guilty,Aug 12 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:We tried this a while ago.. I contributed a few how-to's with detailed pictures and everything.  They were up on the main page for a while and then the main page changed and they were never linked anywhere else.  They're still in the appearance mod section if you search for them.

I did one for the stereo bezel removal, mirrors, and pedal cover install.
[right][snapback]132061[/snapback][/right]

yea, they were in all of nos's pdf.'s..but i downloaded them, so if anyone wants to do something with them, or needs them, just hit me up over msn, you all know my addy, if not, it's in my profile
I could probably host the stuff on my sympatico website temporarily until something more permanent can be done.

Edit: okay maybe that won't work.... :(
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
If your needing webspace just get a geocities account or 3 and put the file's there... As long as there is an index then they wont delete it.
2000 ZX3