Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated Photos Of My Car.
Well I washed the car from head to toe because I finally got a long weekend off from work. I took him to the mall and took the following photos to replace the old dated ones from almost two years ago. Enjoy :)

[Image: 000_0143.jpg]
[Image: 000_0146.jpg]
[Image: 000_0147.jpg]
[Image: 000_0148.jpg]
[Image: 000_0150.jpg]
[Image: 000_0152.jpg]

This one's just for you AnthonyD & scooba lol......

It's Clean !!! :lol:

[Image: 000_0153.jpg]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
It looks really good. Keep it up! :)
I do believe it was Dan who razzed you the most in his video montage. But looks good everywhere, even under the hood!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
when does the lip go on?
lol thanks SangriaRedZX5, but really it's hard to keep your car clean when you work 2 am - 10:30 am usually....... last thing you want to do is wash your car when you get home lol.... :lol:

Edit : The lip will go on sometime in the next week or two, I have to call ahead and set up a date to drop off the car & the lip for a day or so, So they can add the side repeaters, and custom fit the lip. I got the Fogs today, but I'm not putting them on yet because I have the former side marker lights in the empty space, for added signels to be safe.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.

[Image: 000_0147.jpg]
[Image: 000_0148.jpg]

It's Clean !!!

The rear needs something "Euro rear bumper?" with a black trim strip!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Looks really good. I would like to see pics with the lip though, its missing it.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Actually your right Penwraith, I plan on getting the Euro rear sedan Bumper, but that's more then likely next years project. I want to finish off the front end first, and I should be done with the front totally by Christmas of this year.

I'm more then likely one of the few guys on here with a Car budget of $150 a month to play with after everything else is paid for.