Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here It Is
Here it is...ready to hit the Auto-x course. Please be gentle...the font of the #'s and letters are getting changed.

[Image: Focusnumbers1.jpg]
Drag racing is for fast cars...AUTOCROSS, IS FOR FAST DRIVERS...
lol...
It looks nice if you remove the numbers and letters.
Why is that on there?
The #'s and letters are on there for Auto crossing. I put them on because I just made them. They're magnetic...I don't drive around with them on... 65 is my # and HS is the class I am in..the N stands for novice.
nice ride.

how does it fair at auto x
'03 Focus SVT
Got any specs on the car

zetec, SPI. 5spd, auto??
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
What's the logo in the back vent window ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ThraxXx,Aug 4 2005, 06:09 PM Wrote:Got any specs on the car

zetec, SPI.  5spd, auto??
[right][snapback]128193[/snapback][/right]

i'd assume it's a duratec, seeing as it is a 2005 model, at least, i think it's a duratec
Since his name is "MyBlackST", I'll assume that it's an ST so it would have the 2.3L Duratec ;)
guilty,Aug 5 2005, 01:29 AM Wrote:Since his name is "MyBlackST", I'll assume that it's an ST so it would have the 2.3L Duratec ;)
[right][snapback]128305[/snapback][/right]

Exactly... it has the 2.3 with a 5 speed...As for Auto-x. Handles pretty well...I think with more seat time (I've only done one event), I can be pretty competitive in it... My fastest time was about 2 seconds off the leader in my class.
Upgrade those wheels and tires, then you'll be right on the leaders, but then you also might get bumped up in class. :(
In stock class u can use any tire u want, provided that its street legal. Also u can use any size wheel that could have came stock on your car. I auto x my zx3 and I bought smaller 15" wheels to mount my Yoko Advans A-032 race tires. With the smaller wheels/tires I lost some inertial mass, and I have a 4% improvement in gearing (due to diamter change). The tires made the biggest difference in my times. Anyways, a focus will hang with the leaders in ur class, and does quite well when the times are handicapped vs. all the other classes.

Heres my car at the races, click!
[Image: th_CRW_6281.jpg]
[Image: th_4.jpg]
[Image: th_2.jpg]

PS, i would have guess an ST would be G stock, is it really H? That would be a good advantage
'04 liquid grey ZX3 - my FSP auto-x car
'02 infra-red SVT  - my street car, now for sale
thenorm,Aug 5 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:PS, i would have guess an ST would be G stock, is it really H? That would be a good advantage
[right][snapback]128500[/snapback][/right]

Well it says that the 2.3 focus is in H-Stock...So I just go with it... I'm not going to argue to be in a higher class... :banger: Plus the ST badge is comming off Monday.