Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Too Happy With My Drop...
i thought the right side should be lower.. not higher..

thats how it is on my car..
ZX3T gone..
ANTHONYD,Jun 3 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:Not true Steve. Your car is sitting on stock wheels still no? Or did you have 45's put on?

My fingers look like a pack of hot dogs too.

My drop looks the same as everyone elses.
[right][snapback]112377[/snapback][/right]

yeah.. stock wheels, and stock dimension rubber...

maybe more tire IS all that's needed.

more tire = less bent rims.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Thanks for all the comments, they really have helped. However, I still am not too happy with the drop. I'm considering my options of either buying bigger sidewalled tires or buying some tein springs with 2" drop in the rear and 2.3" in the front. They would both probably work out to the same cost because I'd be selling what I'd be replacing. Question is... which way should I go?
darkpuppet,Jun 3 2005, 10:12 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 3 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:Not true Steve. Your car is sitting on stock wheels still no? Or did you have 45's put on?

My fingers look like a pack of hot dogs too.

My drop looks the same as everyone elses.
[right][snapback]112377[/snapback][/right]

yeah.. stock wheels, and stock dimension rubber...

maybe more tire IS all that's needed.

more tire = less bent rims.
[right][snapback]112392[/snapback][/right]

:D

[Image: 6ecb3dca.jpg]

60mm (2.4 ") back
40mm (1.6 ") Front
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
nice.. hadn't seen your new wheels painted.. sorry for off topic.. looks good, nice lip
ZX3T gone..
I remeber when I had the car dropped, the stock wheels filled the wells WAY nicer than my rims. My next set of rubber will have sidewall for days!
ANTHONYD,Jun 3 2005, 12:07 PM Wrote:I remeber when I had the car dropped, the stock wheels filled the wells WAY nicer than my rims. My next set of rubber will have sidewall for days!
[right][snapback]112420[/snapback][/right]

Anthony just PMed me his new project car's picture. I thought I'd share the love:

[Image: 47ford_hedlund.jpg]

Just kiddin man, nothin but love for a fellow sedan owner :P :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
hey i found that it took about a week for my drop springs to settle. theyy are also 1.5" drop. one side looked a bit off of the other but within time they balanced and dropped. just give it time!
focuzedn2o,Jun 3 2005, 12:31 PM Wrote:hey i found that it took about a week for my drop springs to settle. theyy are also 1.5" drop. one side looked a bit off of the other but within time they balanced and dropped. just give it time!
[right][snapback]112432[/snapback][/right]

thanks man, thats prob the best advice I can get right now... gonna give it some time.
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 3 2005, 01:22 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jun 3 2005, 12:07 PM Wrote:I remeber when I had the car dropped, the stock wheels filled the wells WAY nicer than my rims. My next set of rubber will have sidewall for days!
[right][snapback]112420[/snapback][/right]

Anthony just PMed me his new project car's picture. I thought I'd share the love:

[Image: 47ford_hedlund.jpg]

Just kiddin man, nothin but love for a fellow sedan owner :P :lol:
[right][snapback]112430[/snapback][/right]

No joke.

That car is pro.