Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More And More New Toys
[Image: DSC00055.jpg]
[Image: DSC00053.jpg]
[Image: DSC00052.jpg]
[Image: DSC00050.jpg]
Damn Dean lookin' crazy good! B)

Do ya have the Nology wires to go with that Powercore?

If not what wires are you running?

When do we get to see the whole car?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
UDP + Turbo = Not A Wise Decision

[Image: DSC00056.jpg]

UDP + Turbo = Not A Wise Decision
Why it just runs my acc. stuff alt., sp., and a/c oh and water pump but im going electric so it wont bother it
You might have to grind the lip off on the plastic peice behind the crank pulley. Some ppl have probs of the belt rubbing against it. I did at least.

and be sure that rear mount is tourqued to 35/lbs and prepare to here lots of rattling LOL the car shakes even worse with the rear motor mount in.
ZX3TUNR,May 8 2005, 02:18 PM Wrote:You might have to grind the lip off on the plastic peice behind the crank pulley. Some ppl have probs of the belt rubbing against it. I did at least.

Yup good eye Jay!

i took the lip right down so it was flush with the rest of the guard..... B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
what about the other 2 mounts? no pics of those yet!? <_<

:D
1- mith mounts

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.php...topic=10425&hl=

2- youll see

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=10581
SVT dean,May 8 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:UDP + Turbo = Not A Wise Decision
Why it just runs my acc. stuff alt., sp., and a/c oh and water pump but im going electric so it wont bother it
[right][snapback]107147[/snapback][/right]

why is it not wise decision to have UDP with turbo, it's not like it affects it. UDP + Supercharger not a wise decision, but turbo? :s
thats what im saying WHY

but the original poster has not answered me let

hardk0re "" UDP + Turbo = Not A Wise Decision""

svt dean ""Why it just runs my acc. stuff alt., sp., and a/c oh and water pump but im going electric so it wont bother it""

The rear engine mount bushing from Energy....I'm hating it...the car rattles so much and I rather go back to stock than having that rough idle..

my 5 cents..... :angry:
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
My first instinct is that your underdriving your water pump....now I read that you where going to change this to elec. so I guess it doesn't matter to you.

I also see in your pics that your running a shitload of powercables in there, again you've probably already upgraded the stock alternator, and you can raise the idle speed to compensate for idle conditions..

Maybe i'm on crack but it all seems like a hella lot of work for just a few HP, when your going turbo + nitrous (I think I saw something about nitrous in one of your posts).

To me 5HP isn't worth the hastle, and their not even red to match your car :o
nope udp's blue to match my fidanza cam gear so it all works out

and plus it's one more thing i can add to the MOD list plus when i do something i do it right and the extra hp is extra hp dont matter if its .5hp or 250 hp

HP is HP so it doesn't hurt to add power adders any where i can

just mean instead of 2 car length it will now be 2.5 car length
all the better for you to see my tail lights

j/k
Even if he wasn't going electric water pump, those 2 pulleys there compensate each other.

So the crank pulley is smaller and the water pump pulley is bigger.

I installed the same ones on Raine's car and we used the stock belt because the pulleys offset each other.

So in essence, you shouldn't be over or under driving the water pump.
Jays2000ZX3,May 9 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:Even if he wasn't going electric water pump, those 2 pulleys there compensate each other.

So the crank pulley is smaller and the water pump pulley is bigger.

I installed the same ones on Raine's car and we used the stock belt because the pulleys offset each other.

So in essence, you shouldn't be over or under driving the water pump.
[right][snapback]107253[/snapback][/right]

With a smaller crank pulley and a larger water pump pulley you will in fact be underdriving the water pump way more than using a stock waterpump pulley and a different belt size. It really doesn't matter since Dean's gonna run electric water pump...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Hard Trans mount. Old. That's like so 2001.

For the record, there's nothing wrong with pulleys and turbos. I don't even have the water pump pulley, and it cools fine.

The coil is a waste of money... the stock coils are fine. But they're not red!

Nice big HKS blow off valve <check!>, you gonna weld that to your CAI pipe? Won't that mess up the shiny chrome?

Um... why do your plug wires have grounding straps? :huh: