Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Charger Trouble
Well after letting all the freon out LOL this belt is a beatch to get on. Finally I relaized IM going to have huge probs running the rest of the plumbing due to the euro front bumper. I dont see how I could possibly fit a fmic in there either.

So I gotta do some modification. I may end buying a WW WRC front if it comes down to it.
You should give me a call or email me, I can come and help you.
for sure man
PICS?

there is room for a FMIC behind the euro bumper, you just need to trim the opening back to almost the face of the bumper to fit it in.

don't buy a WW bumper, your car will become UGLY! :( :huh:
jay...i agree with mitch, your car will totaly loose it's image, DON"T DO IT!!!
I just gotta get this dam belt on. Its being such a pain.

Once I get this on I will feal much better lol.
ZX3TUNING,Apr 16 2005, 03:01 PM Wrote:don't buy a WW bumper, your car will become UGLY!  :(  :huh:
[right][snapback]102062[/snapback][/right]

i agree, unless you wanna sell me your euro bumper, cheap!! j/k im sure u can figure it out
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
yeah keep the bumper.. shave the inside.. it would take too much from your car if you removed it :P .. it just looks right
ZX3T gone..