Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tshirt Design Poll
I see no images, but I am interested.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Looks like Guilty is having some hosting problems with the pics.

The difference in logos:
Red Focus
or
Red Canada

And its $25 shipped, not $20.
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 5 2005 Wrote:Looks like Guilty is having some hosting problems with the pics.
[right][snapback]99166[/snapback][/right]

I was just linking to the pics BerinG posted, looks like his host went down/pics removed.

Anyway, looks like we have 20 votes, now all we need is to have 20 actual people to commit to buying and send their cash, right? Let's get this going..
guilty,Apr 5 2005, 06:32 PM Wrote:
01-yellow-ZX3,Apr 5 2005 Wrote:Looks like Guilty is having some hosting problems with the pics.
[right][snapback]99166[/snapback][/right]

I was just linking to the pics BerinG posted, looks like his host went down/pics removed.

Anyway, looks like we have 20 votes, now all we need is to have 20 actual people to commit to buying and send their cash, right? Let's get this going..
[right][snapback]99223[/snapback][/right]

I'll double-check with the better half when I get back to the hotel, and then I'll paypal the cash. Steve, PM me your Paypal address please :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 5 2005, 05:57 PM Wrote:I'll double-check with the better half when I get back to the hotel, and then I'll paypal the cash. Steve, PM me your Paypal address please :D
[right][snapback]99227[/snapback][/right]

The money is going to Evan (01-yellow-zx3), he's actually getting them made. I'm sure he'll come on here and give us some more details and see what we can do to speed the process up.
Sorry guys I've been busy with school lately, and determing a problem with my car.

I've still got to finalize shipping costs, hopefully I can get this done tomorrow. I just have to be absolutely sure I can package and ship them all for $25.

Then I can start taking payments by Thursday.

Thanks for your patience.
Quote:I was just linking to the pics BerinG posted, looks like his host went down/pics removed.

Hosting should be backup...
Ok I saw them. Number 2 it is. I want 1 large and one XXL----tall if I can get it.

Let me know how much extra the fat guy shirt is and my total when you guys figure everything out.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford - Sorry but the 'Tall' option isn't offered, although I wish it were.

The added cost of the larger shirts than a XL is $2.

Design 2 it is!
yeah sorry for the host, someone played with hardcores server :P

and i didn't mean 20 as in 20$, i meant we had reached 20 people ;)
ZX3T gone..