Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble With Kyb Agx ?
i wanna know if someone got or heard about troubles with KYB AGX cuz the adjustment wheel is exposed to severe condition ..... snow, water, small stones etc

thx
djrard,Apr 7 2005, 10:25 PM Wrote:i wanna know if someone got or heard about troubles with KYB AGX cuz the adjustment wheel is exposed to severe condition ..... snow, water, small stones etc

thx
[right][snapback]99713[/snapback][/right]

I know a guy with them on a 1998 prelude that he drives all year round...3 years and he says to tell you...no issues so far...
It was for that reason that I just got the GR2's... no point in adjustability when s**t just gets lodged up in there
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I would talk to Jarrod aka Focis8nt. He deals with KYB :D
I've been wondering this as well.

Hey Jarrod what do you know about these? and how much do they go for normally? Thanks man
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
Gr2 are not for drop, they are stock replacement height.

the AGX are shorter and lifetime warrenty no question asked.

the AGX are better than a lot of springs, very nice strut, only downside, the soft and firm is not that big of a difference compare to koni's.

-Marc
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
ZX3TUNR,Apr 8 2005, 06:14 AM Wrote:I would talk to Jarrod aka Focis8nt. He deals with KYB :D
[right][snapback]99740[/snapback][/right]

Dealer near me:

Front left : 199$
Front right : 199$
Rear : 125$

or via ebaymotors ----> 279 $ US + shipping + custom

;)
03 ZX5, TrAcK rEaDy Big Grin

[Image: signature.jpg]
dude, I get dealer price and let me tell you, buy from e-bay.

I could never in a million year get anywhere close from those prices.

:o
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
my friend has used them for a few yrs in his subaru.. no probs reported from him