Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro Focus Gets Owned!
OWNED!!

[Image: OWNEDAGAIN.jpg]
hehehe i wish i could do that someday.. and jump out of the car before the impact and explosions and helicopters catch me etc..

my buddy did that once when he worked for honda around here.. he was taking a car in for maintenance.. but what the owner forgot to tell him was that it was made for handicap people.. so there was an extra peddle.. anyway he was backing up then went to stop but press the other gaz pedal and ramed the wall right behind him.. a big round hole just like that hehe.. was funny. Anyway he didn't get into trouble caus they are required to put a sticker or something to say that the vehicule is different

CRV
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Apr 4 2005, 03:05 PM Wrote:...but what the owner forgot to tell him was that it was made for handicap people.. so there was an extra peddle...[right][snapback]98853[/snapback][/right]

you'd think handicap vehicles would have less pedals or something...and this had 2 gas pedals.....is it a handicap with 2 right feet??
:lol:
microbunny,Apr 4 2005, 01:11 PM Wrote:you'd think handicap vehicles would have less pedals or something...and this had 2 gas pedals.....is it a handicap with 2 right feet??
[right][snapback]98856[/snapback][/right]

Maybe a 1-armed handicapped vehicle, so you dont have the extra arm to shift into reverse there's just another pedal for it.

Sort of similar thing happened at the homecenter place beside my work, they had a display of riding lawn mowers parked along the front, in front of the big picture windows. The guys were going to drive them inside at closing time, but put it in reverse and backed straight through the window. Funny stuff..
He didn't double-fill the nitrous before jumpin the bridge? Awww s**t Suki's gonna be pissed now!!! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Hehehe picture of the week award goes to...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
anyone got a phone number for that guy? ill take his rear bumper and tails.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Kool-Aid......OH YEAH!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
^^ HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

Hey Kool-Aid! :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: fat2vx.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
So thats another way to "crash a party"!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...