Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Zx3 To Svt
HEY guys i have a Zx3 focus and i'm very intersted in going from 130hp to 170hp stock ( getting an SVT engine ) I also want to change the transmission and make it 6 speed instead of 5. I've doing some research but i want to know if any one have done it before or knows How to doit. Thanks for ur advices guys. Eddie. :D
boost til'bust has done the conversion on his car.

It's not easy, so be prepared. His car is for sale, just buy it :P
01-yellow-ZX3,Jan 23 2005 Wrote:His car is for sale, just buy it  :P

Yep I second that! It sure won't be easy....allot easier to just strap on a turbo or jsrc. Or just by a car with the swap done already :P
or sell your sx3 and buy my svt.....

still warrantied....
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
yea, sell the zx3 and buy a svt...you'll have more money left over for more mods on the SVT
2003 Focus ZTS Sedan - CD Silver - 2.0L ZETEC. Power Moonroof. Winter Package. 4 spd auto
2002 Mazda Protege ES Sedan - Sand Mica - 2.0L FS-DE. 4 spd auto

Toronto Protege Club Events Photographer
Toronto Protege Club Events Reporter
3 SVT's for sale here. Check out the first in SK an 03 with less than 4500km for $18,981.

http://www.canadatrader.com/result/result....2&type=province

What do u guys think of this. I can get the engine for about $2000, the transmission for about $1000 and the job i already spoke w/a guy an he charges me $500 for it... so it isn't that bad, i don't have the money to get an svt... they'r too expensive bro.... What else do i need to change if i do the conversion...? also if any one knows the guy that did it give me his e mail.... i want to ask him some question if he does not mind. Thanks guys

Eddie. ;)
boost til'bust would probably be able to help you out with a lot of details since I believe he did it himself.. but you'll want to make sure the engine you buy includes the ECU and all that junk.

And you'll have to find out if you'll be able to use the stock ZX3 gauge cluster with the SVT computer.. you might have to (or want to) swap in the SVT gauges and auxilary oil gauges.