"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
EGR thingy that connects to your block/airbox? i tihnk
ZX3T gone..
I have one sitting in my garage.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Is the snorkel that connects to the airbox larger on the SVT? Will I be able to bolt that to the bottom of the airbox on the SPI and gain some more airflow?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
The SVT snorkle is larger then on a typical Zetec, not sure about the SPI though. You might get a bit more airflow but it's nothing you will actually truly feel at the pedal (acceleration).
Mmmkay. Thanks for clearing that up!

Just trying to shoehorn some more air into the intake.

Looks like the 60mm TB is more appealing each day. I'm gonna be so broke :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
In the case of the ZETEC the snorkel of the SVT and the BOTTOM half of the SVT airbox DOES screw right into the TOP half of the stock ZETEC airbox. If the SPI airbox is the same as ZETEC then it would work for you too.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!