Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Tranny Bites The Dust
well i did it again busted off the bolt that holds the shifter linkage together inside the tranny so i figured i might as well put my used one in that i bought a while back anyways the job wasnt that terrible prolly only a 4 or 5 hour job with the right toools and shop but i got it done and i should be problem free except i broke a tie rod end and stab end link but i got rid of my noisy release bearing and "fixed" my exhaust hopefully.... gonna find ut wether or not my focus sport flex it bitched or not the braided outside of the flex is fairly well pooched by the looks of it kinda rotted wires out....fun fun fun oh yeah also found out my ride was a bit rough cause all 4 springs were broke cut and installed thge three stockers i had left.... anyone got extra money so i can fix my car?
Hehehe Bob if you need my stock dampers and springs, just ask for em :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
you still have em do ya?

how much do you want for em..? cause i think we might be able to swing a deal..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Focus Bites The Dust :-( DanielB_ZX3 23 7,724 12-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Last Post: GapBoyPCS
  Another One Bites The Dust........ rubberman 20 4,714 05-25-2005, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Focused