Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicest Focus I Think
just my 2 cents but this has been the nicest focus i have seen ...
I had seen it along time ago but never could find it, and then i did :) here ya go

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/focus.jpg'>[Image: focus.jpg]</a>

OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
yeah that focus is really nice, but i don;t think you will see it anytime soon.

i am pretty sure it is in greece
I want that lip but I dunno. I dunno why it being from greece makes much difference. Jarrod could easily take out a loan and make his focus look exactly like that.

But since we are talking about favorite focus's these are my favorite..

Mitch's

<a href='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/thabrat/stock.jpg'>[Image: stock.jpg]

and of course my focus lol

there is also one that remains in my heart and thats Dan's... and we cant forget Simons to og course.
Hmmm for some reason I'm just not feelin that white Focus.
i to dont feal it as much as i used to. since i have the exact same bumper now and those headlights are hideous (hella all the way lol).
paint the stripe and take off the hood .. then were talking.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
The Reger kit europeon hood seen it alot
Not to remarkable just nice and clean.
(The hood is functional)
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
tdot-zx3,Sep 21 2004, 02:18 AM Wrote:paint the stripe and take off the hood .. then were talking.
yup......
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
All the euro stuff is really nice. I dig that focus Jarrod, nice pics. I got a thing for white foci though, they can look really good, alot easier then some of the other colors IMO.
What kit is that on Mitch's car ?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Stock euro focus bumper with jms lip
is that the St170 bumper.... wow, that cars hott
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I really dont like the Reiger sideskirts at all, they just dont flow with the body. That lip is a little much too.. although the collection bumper is really nice.

I'd have to say one of my favorite cars is Mitch's.. I desperately want the 02+ european bumpers with JMS skirts. So nice and smooth.
The actual side skirts are far less aggresive... theyre really plain in person
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicest Focus Ever brucktown 20 5,024 03-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Last Post: ZX3 in progress