Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L/F - 00~04 brake rotors + pad
it doesn't have to be new but have enough life to hold until this winter or spring..

let me know
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Try kijiji.
There's a guy in Scarborough selling sets of cross drilled for really cheap.

Edit:
His years are off in his add, so just make sure you grab the right one's.
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z189573573
Leo, once I complete my swap you are more than welcome to my Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors and EBC pads. I have had them on since early spring, and before I had them they were Dru's. I don't believe they have a lot of KM's. Free if you want them.

I just need to find the time to get this swap done.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
who doesn't like "free" haha
thanks!! let me know
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I didn't get the swap done yesterday as I had planned due to the weather. So you may need to wait until next weekend, unless I can find somebody to give me a hand one night this week. I may be able to get to it Wed. night and Thursday. But it is to soon to tell. I will keep you posted.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
(06-28-2010, 08:14 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: I didn't get the swap done yesterday as I had planned due to the weather. So you may need to wait until next weekend, unless I can find somebody to give me a hand one night this week. I may be able to get to it Wed. night and Thursday. But it is to soon to tell. I will keep you posted.

if kona doesnt take them, please let me know. ive been riding on rotors for a month now, lol.

also if anyone else has anything, post or pm me a price.

/end thread jack
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
I just put new front brakes on my 2000 I'm parting out the car pm me