Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Suspension?
Are they THAT good? Is it worth swapping one in?

And if such, is this legit?
http://cgi.ebay.ca/FORD-RACING-2000-2005-F...=item4cee3a4762
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
thats legit, but ken could likely get it for around that price, just PM him ZTWsquared

usually around the 300$ mark, shocks, struts, sway bar and all hardware aswell. really good price thats for sure. mite want to check into new control arms aswell for the rear as by now if suspension has never been touched your bushings willbe f*cked and seize right onto the rear bolts.

and if ken doesnt have a good price, PM steve from tousley LOL control arms are 71$ from him each, suspension is like 230$, this is all USD and add duty for that aswell
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
Go with Eibach pro-kit, in my opinion $300 for .5" drop isn't worth it

And i'm sure Ken/ZTWsquared can hook you up with a good deal with those too
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Agreed, 0.5" isn't too much. Look into the Ford Racing kit, it's a 1.5" drop or the Eibach as Gord mentioned. I like the FRPP one a lot. No problems or squeaks yet. When I was talking to you I thought you wanted to go 2"? I would contact Ken about it as well, he got mine for me and it was the cheapest option.
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
for the price i would say any one that is driving a stock focus is crazy.

i am personally kicking my self for not getting this kit the day after i bought my zx3. sher its not the lowest but $ for $ your not gona get any spring strut combo for any where near that prive.

its a grate kit way better than stock plus you retain almost 100% driveabilety.
In Europe FORD is pronounced "\kwa-le-te\"

2008 f250 6.4 powerstroke/twin turbo/crew cab/XLT/4x4 Edge programmer, Cat and Dpf delete, mbrp exhaust. 650hp 850ft/tq.....
2002 red SVT sport'in European Appearance package rims, AEM cai, #4111 of 4788, ranger 12v plug cover, 4500k HID HI/LO, eibach springs, H&R 15mm wheel spacers. sold Sad
2000 yellow zx3 sold
1994 mazda mx3 sold
1992 ford festiva (RIP)
tetra,Mar 18 2010, 07:26 PM Wrote:Agreed, 0.5" isn't too much. Look into the Ford Racing kit, it's a 1.5" drop or the Eibach as Gord mentioned. I like the FRPP one a lot. No problems or squeaks yet. When I was talking to you I thought you wanted to go 2"? I would contact Ken about it as well, he got mine for me and it was the cheapest option.
[right][snapback]303558[/snapback][/right]

do you have the Multimatic kit on the car ?
You mean the dynamic kit? No, I cheaped out there lol
2009 Focus SES Black Sedan Mods:

FSWerks CAI / F2 Header (non-fouler mod) custom flex / 2.5" FSwerks Stealth Stainless exhaust / FSWerks X3 tune / Autolite 104's / Steeda Strut Tower Bar / FRPP 1.5" drop / FSWerks FLS Bar / H&R 24mm RSB / MOOG endlinks / AEM wideband AFR gauge / 8000K HID Bi-xenon 55W / Tint / 17" Ford Racing Rally Wheels in Black / Coupe tails / Black grille

124whp/129wtq
tetra,Mar 19 2010, 08:40 AM Wrote:You mean the dynamic kit? No, I cheaped out there lol
[right][snapback]303572[/snapback][/right]

Steve from Tousley had it for $329 . With shipping to Chicago and exchange , it cost me $400 cdn . Someone brought it here for me for free . I was hoping you have it and could tell me about the improvement over stock .
i have a full set of used svt shocks and struts ( used for 60k) for sale with brand new never fitted eibach sportline springs for sale. i was going to fit them to my svt but i got a set of kw's instead. pm if your interested.. i cant post in the for sale section yet.
I got my kit brand new from a local speedshop here in Hamilton for cheap, I think it was $400 taxed in, and it took them about a week to get it in.

(the drop was noticeable in ride and look... I actually miss the ride of my SVT kit over the Eibach kit I have now, which is a much stiffer ride.)
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded