Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My zx3...lotsa pics.
Okay, so I figured I would post some of my fav shots of the car, and some from the trip to Carlisle.

[Image: Carlisle2011132.jpg]

[Image: ac0f352b.jpg]

[Image: a33dc4dc.jpg]

[Image: myfocusphotoshoot011.jpg]

From a LONG time ago, still in 4x4 stance.
[Image: Picture_225.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0952.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0948.jpg]

[Image: carstereo011.jpg]

[Image: carstereo015.jpg]

[Image: EKWed112of457.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011160.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011147.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011127.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011037.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011136.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011135.jpg]

[Image: focusrising2011134.jpg]

2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
hi that looks good , lots of hard work but what rear wing is on your car
Baller.

[Image: EKWed112of457.jpg]
Your focus is soooo nicely done. One of the cleanest ive seen. Awesome work! your attention to detail makes the car. It was great to get the chance to meet you and see it up close.
Current: 2006 Focus ZX4 ST. Tuxedo Black and Sterling Grey
Mods: 7" double din Alpine touch screen audio unit, K&N typhoon CAI, Steeda short shifter, custom two tone paint, rear wing delete, Angel eye headlight kit with 6000K HID upgrade, tinted windows, tail lights, and marker lights, Eibach Sportline springs on Tokico shocks and struts, Eibach front and rear sway bar kit. 17x7 Ikon Black Zen Wheels. Massive front and rear upper strut bar.
Nicely done indeed. How was Carlisle this year? I bowed out since I think only three Fusions had committed and I didn't feel like getting lumped into the "Ford - Misc" category Tongue

NefCanuck
(07-18-2011, 09:11 PM)1seensvt Wrote: hi that looks good , lots of hard work but what rear wing is on your car
it is the factory GFX/SAP wing.

(07-18-2011, 11:02 PM)lonewolf Wrote: Your focus is soooo nicely done. One of the cleanest ive seen. Awesome work! your attention to detail makes the car. It was great to get the chance to meet you and see it up close.

Likewise, It was great to meet you all. I can't wait untill next year.

(07-19-2011, 01:59 AM)NefCanuck Wrote: Nicely done indeed. How was Carlisle this year? I bowed out since I think only three Fusions had committed and I didn't feel like getting lumped into the "Ford - Misc" category Tongue

NefCanuck

Should have came for the party, the carshow was just a drop in the bucket.

very nice car. I almost a twin to mine, with the same wheels.
'03 Focus SVT
that is one clean looking car. Makes me wish even more that i had the SAP. Very nice work!
so...bad news Aug long weekend my car had it's first date with a tow truck. I was on the way to the lake and smoked a racoon(friggin huge one). Did quite a bit of damage. It was towed to Big M Ford in Medicine Hat,AB after sitting there nearly a month and having anything at all get done I went and picked it up to have it fixed at home. It now sits at my local autobody shop awaiting SGI(local insurance) to have another look at it so it can be properly repaired.

[Image: 6afd4e16.jpg]

[Image: c19dafac.jpg]

[Image: b1fc3915.jpg]

[Image: d396cfd2.jpg]

[Image: 001.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]
Sorry to hear about the damage. Hopefully your deductible isn't as high as mine is. Is it going back the way it was, or is there possible updates now that it's 'going under the knife'?
A few updates, have svt door handles and side skirts on the way. And from the windows down will be repainted. Same colour just need to get rid of the little nics and scrapes over the years.