Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was hit in a parking lot
this is my second focus and since i have owned one I have nerver had a ding on the car but today some a** hole hit my car when I was in the store and ran I wish I found them.

So now I have to replace all front corner parts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

A-holes!...

Wow. Somebody needs a whuppin'!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
That sucks. I work at a bodyshop and I get so many customers that come in for estimates that have gotten hit in parking lots, I worry everytime I leave my car parked. Less than about 5% of the people that hit them stick around to fess up. It makes me sick.
That sucks, it looks like the other car was baby blue. People just have no respect these days. I would still get a police report done, not that they will find the guy or even look but it covers you incase he reports it and says you ran.
I just got fed up with being worried so I double park now. Or park farther out.
(10-25-2011, 04:11 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: I just got fed up with being worried so I double park now. Or park farther out.

I usually park real close to those guys... YES I am THAT douchebag! Smile
Actually the guys who take up two spaces are douchebags... look on Failblog.org's Cars site. Not calling you a douchebag Adam...
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
(10-25-2011, 04:32 AM)hardk0re Wrote:
(10-25-2011, 04:11 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: I just got fed up with being worried so I double park now. Or park farther out.

I usually park real close to those guys... YES I am THAT douchebag! Smile

Just wait, one day you'll come out to your car and you'll need a new door or bumper or something.

However I too sometimes find cars that I want to park next to. Difference is; my car is clearly modified and if theirs is too then it's obvious I've parked next to them so that I am not parked next to some other dumbass who doesn't car about their car.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(10-25-2011, 06:04 AM)Mystake Wrote: Just wait, one day you'll come out to your car and you'll need a new door or bumper or something.

Don't think I haven't had my share of parkinglot incidents, I've had allot. once it was rear quarter pushed in so bad I couldn't open my door. Tell me the guy didn't feel that one!

My DD goes to work, to gas station, to home, no damage. My van goes to all the fun places and it has some war scars.
something similar happened to me in august except i was stopped for a red light and some moron decides he's not gonna stop. the a**hole kept telling me no damage and it was ok, it was a good thing I picture of his plates and reported to a collision centre, but honestly these people seriously need to learn, from a parking lot to a street they should learn respect
my focus is my DD so I don't have much choice on what I drive and where I drive it to.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver