Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interior
has anyone done anything cool with the centre dome light thingy, or i have the sunroof switch on it but i was wondering if anyone did anything cool with theirs...post em up, i hate how plain it is...
thing i did to mine is..
put 12 hyperflux leds and relocated..
i m thinking to get 1 switch dome light and put 20 in it
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
i like to put a homelink on that( not on the light itself, but rahter the plastic piece). Has anyone done that? I think it will be cool to get a homelink out of a exploere and try it.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

konafocuswrc,Sep 9 2007, 09:38 PM Wrote:thing i did to mine is..
put 12 hyperflux leds and relocated..
i m thinking to get 1 switch dome light and put 20 in it
[right][snapback]248521[/snapback][/right]

can u post up some pics that sounds cool, do they work as the domelight?
I lightly painted mine blue and placed in a led white light makes the interior light up blue at night
I wired some string lights to the dome, the interior glows blue when the doors are open. I'll dig up a photo and post it.
i will get some pic after taking off rear seat and clean up..
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.