Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wire Loom ..
anyone wire loom there duratec engine bay ? what size you find you needed the most ?
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Best idea is to get a bag of each size.

30 bucks should doo ya + your stereo.

I think you can find it in bags that contain various sizes too!
place I go to sells it by the foot right off a huge roll lol no bags but yea ill get some of each size.
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Just PLEASE don't get any bright colours. I did that thought it would look "COOL" it just looksl ike ass when your done, I find the best way to clean it up is use black or grey or something that isn't going to stand out allot.

PI usually has them on sale in the big back with enough to do most of your engine bay.
My whole engine is doen with black and it look sfreakin mint.

I'll snap some pictures this weekend!
yeah a freind of mine did this for me when I blew up my engine. really nice of him to do, he spent a good hour doing all of them, it really cleaned up my engine bay nicely.

Mine are black.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I wish I could just find a mazda 3 engine cover to modify lol , was thinking of blue but if you guys think its to busy well I dunno lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
TEAM DURATEC # 99
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2007, 11:06 AM Wrote:My whole engine is doen with black and it look sfreakin mint.

[right][snapback]246058[/snapback][/right]

Maybe on saturday or something...I dunno.....wasn't something happening that day?

Was the BBQ this weekend?

hardk0re,Aug 8 2007, 02:47 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 8 2007, 11:06 AM Wrote:My whole engine is doen with black and it look sfreakin mint.

[right][snapback]246058[/snapback][/right]

Maybe on saturday or something...I dunno.....wasn't something happening that day?
[right][snapback]246095[/snapback][/right]
What BBQ?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
BBQ? Wha where?

Anywho.. I was thinking about putting loom stuff on my engine.. but it seems like the Duratec is mostly loomed already.

Except for a couple of cables that make a 180* turn, and a couple of other hoses that just go into the firewall in the middle.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA