Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Svt Suspension?
Where can I buy SVT suspension kit in Toronto? Anyone know?
Performance & Cosmetic: Steeda Cold Air intake // Steeda 65mm throttle body // MBRP FlexBack exhaust // Steeda STS with hand made (by me) leather boots // tinted rear & triangles limo, doors 35%
Audio: Pioneer DEH P4700MP, larger JBL Door speakers, JBL amp and 10" JBL sub.
Next Mods: Front strut bar // rear engine mount // SCT Xcal 2 // Stage 1 Crane cams // SVT suspension // 17" rims.

Pics

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra2/gamers/my_...index.album?i=1
honestly if your just getting springs... I would suggest a set of either eibach tein or H&R springs... If you were going with the SVT spring shock combo eibach and H&R offer matched shocks/struts to go with there springs.. a little lower than SVT a litlle more aggressive spring rates... you'll be happy-er in the long run... for about the same price as an SVT oem setup...
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
You can order it via the Ford Racing Performance Parts catalogue at any dealer. Ordering at SVT dealers may make it easier, too.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
dixie ford, when i checked about a month ago they said they had a few on back order and should be there in mid july and you can pick it up from there for $350
Interior
Jvc headunit, , Kicker Zx 1000.1, 2 12" Kicker comp VR, Diamond plate floor mats

Power mods
FRPP spark plug wires, Volant CAI
Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks
1 21mm rear anti-sway bar

338 CAD delivered to your GTA door and I'll throw in a couple of new strut bearings. Cash price ... PayPal or CC is okay, but fees are extra.

tippmann,Jul 20 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:dixie ford, when i checked about a month ago they said they had a few on back order and should be there in mid july and you can pick it up from there for $350
[right][snapback]244492[/snapback][/right]
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
ZTWsquared,Jul 20 2007, 10:53 AM Wrote:Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks

338 CAD delivered to your GTA door and I'll throw in a couple of new strut bearings. Cash price ... PayPal or CC is okay, but fees are extra.

tippmann,Jul 20 2007, 10:51 AM Wrote:dixie ford, when i checked about a month ago they said they had a few on back order and should be there in mid july and you can pick it up from there for $350
[right][snapback]244499[/snapback][/right]

That's a pretty good price^^^^^^ If your looking for an oem quality ride and "European inspired sport tuned suspension"
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
ZTWsquared,Jul 20 2007, 11:53 AM Wrote:Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks

I put an order in with Dixie Ford through he net. Lets see how much they want.
Performance & Cosmetic: Steeda Cold Air intake // Steeda 65mm throttle body // MBRP FlexBack exhaust // Steeda STS with hand made (by me) leather boots // tinted rear & triangles limo, doors 35%
Next Mods: Front strut bar // rear engine mount // SCT Xcal 2 // Stage 1 Crane cams // SVT suspension // 17" rims.

Pics

The Mailman 666,Jul 22 2007, 10:00 AM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Jul 20 2007, 11:53 AM Wrote:Using my Ford connections and U.S. PO box:

FRPP M-3000 for ZX3:

4 springs
2 front struts
2 rear shocks

I put an order in with Dixie Ford through he net. Lets see how much they want.
[right][snapback]244559[/snapback][/right]

Well I've heard nothing back from them!

So I've changed my mind. Lets say I wanted to go with the rear engine mount from steeda and a new rear sway bar. My SES already has a 21 front and 20 rear. Where can I buy a 24 or 25 rear bar?

Pics

for strut bar check ebay Focus Sport sells them on there
for your mount, i sujust to get all 3 :) it will give you a nice feel for a car....sure it will give you some vibrations but they should go away in some time
don't know about sway bars....steeda sells some all the time though

Off topic:
I see that u wanna go with stage 1 crane cams......how come?

from what i hear almost every stage 1 cam choise is a waste of money.....im not sure about these particular Crane as i don't remember the lift on them, but i could be wrong

2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
You can get the matching H+R 24mm sways from FocusSport.com

Also, you can get the Cosworth stage 1 cams from FocusSport... they're between the Crane stage 1 and stage 2 cams and most seem to find them to be a better value than either Crane cam.

That's what I'd do. Moreover, that's what I will be doing for the sway bars at least.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 9 2007, 09:10 AM Wrote:You can get the matching H+R 24mm sways from FocusSport.com

Also, you can get the Cosworth stage 1 cams from FocusSport... they're between the Crane stage 1 and stage 2 cams and most seem to find them to be a better value than either Crane cam.

That's what I'd do. Moreover, that's what I will be doing for the sway bars at least.
[right][snapback]246200[/snapback][/right]

I already have the stage 1 cranes. I would have gone for 2's but you need new pistons if you go that route. Marcy says with a dyno tune you should be able to get about 6-8whp out of them.

I will take a look at the Focus sport site. Thanks.

Pics

sounds too low for dyno tunned cams.......

or maybe not :huh:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike