Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Need My Back Window Tinted
Ok here is the story, i bought a kit of the internet to tint The beast (02 Sonic Blue SVT), but i didnt think that the back window is such a pain in the ass to get tinted without bubbles forming. So if anyone knows of a place or is a know it how kind of person that will not charge me a 100 bucks to do it. feel free to message me.

Thanks in advance.

Ceaser
PolishSVT,Jun 21 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:Ok here is the story, i bought a kit of the internet to tint The beast (02 Sonic Blue SVT), but i didnt think that the back window is such a pain in the ass to get tinted without bubbles forming.  So if anyone knows of a place or is a know it how kind of person that will not charge me a 100 bucks to do it. feel free to message me. 

Thanks in advance.

Ceaser
[right][snapback]242048[/snapback][/right]

Where are you?
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
PolishSVT,Jun 21 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:i didnt think that the back window is such a pain in the ass to get tinted without bubbles forming. 
[right][snapback]242048[/snapback][/right]

I see plenty of minivans around with the hometint bubbles all over the back window.

Welcome to the club. When did you get the SVTF?
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I am in Toronto, My side windows were pretty simple to do, because there is no curves as on my 02 hatchback back window, and i am not going to drive around with the bubbles in it, rather not have tint, for now at least but it surly has to get done.

Thanks for the welcome, i hat my focus for 2 years now, and i love it.

Any help with this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
:postpics:
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
I have a hatch back SVT with no tint on the rear window, if you need moreinformation feel free to ask.

If you were reffering to my stuff that I have for sale here is a link:

LINK REMOVED, YOU MUST HAVE 100 POSTS TO POST ITEMS UPS FOR SALE

thanks