Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coilover
would anyone mind posting some pics of the installation or finished product of the undercar view of a Fk coilver installed...

I went to install...took apart the entire rear suspension but couldnt seem to get them 2 fit right.. theyt seemed far too short to fit...when applying a decent amount of pressure wit a jack i was still able to move them around if i pushed hard enough...this i figured was clearly not normal and....i dont have any instruction manual or anything...so i wanted to see how u guys set it up... post, pm or email at girard.k@hotmail.com

U guys havent let me down yet
i dont know how they work but i think a good idea would be for you to post pictures of where you are at right now with the install.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
girard.k,Jun 3 2007, 05:49 PM Wrote:would anyone mind posting some pics of the installation or finished product of the undercar view of a Fk coilver installed...

I went to install...took apart the entire rear suspension but couldnt seem to get them 2 fit right.. theyt seemed far too short to fit...when applying a decent amount of pressure wit a jack i was still able to move them around if i pushed hard enough...this i figured was clearly not normal and....i dont have any instruction manual or anything...so i wanted to see how u guys set it up... post, pm or email at girard.k@hotmail.com

U guys havent let me down yet
[right][snapback]240412[/snapback][/right]

drop the car on the ground and then check it again .. you'll probably never get enough pressure on the springs using the jack before it starts to try and life the car
Below Average Car Club
i unbolted the control arms and all everything was good but i couldnt get enogh pressure the only thing is im scared that if i do drop the car and everything seems good them i hit a bump in the road and the spring jumps out... i cant give u pics because i put the stock suspension back on...
girard.k,Jun 3 2007, 09:53 PM Wrote:ieverything seems good them i hit a bump in the road and the spring jumps out...
[right][snapback]240419[/snapback][/right]

That would suck.... :huh:
Silver 2000 zx3: Cai w/ K&n X-Stream filter, Steeda Wires (blue), Ngk plugs, Steeda Badges, Carbon taillights, Tint 20/30, blue glow And steeda Springs sirius sat radio, 2.5" Custom mandrel bent catback