Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Big Games Tonight.
It's funny.

All the Habs fans are not around today? :blink:
I admit... I was a Leafs fan last night. :( I feel so dirty.

Decided to support the wife last night, instead of cheering for the Habs while we were at the neighbor's house, who is a huge Habs fan.

That made her happy :)

This didn't:
As soon as the clock ran out, I screamed: "GO ISLANDERS!"
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
ANTHONYD,Apr 8 2007, 11:29 AM Wrote:It's funny.

[right][snapback]233779[/snapback][/right]
Well, Wings fans are here; our team doesn't wait to get into the playoffs by luck.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
^^ That's true, it usually involves the occult and schoolchildren being sacrificed! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 8 2007, 01:17 PM Wrote:^^ That's true, it usually involves the occult and schoolchildren being sacrificed! :lol:
[right][snapback]233798[/snapback][/right]
I can't see a better reason, do you?
Man, I ran through every curse word I knew in four different languages last niight when the Leafs goaltending decided to take a dump <_<

Watching the Devils/Isles right now on TSN... my stomach is in knots right now :ph34r:

Oh and what's French for "Hey Guy, kiss my @$$?" :lol:

NefCanuck
Well my habs couldn't get it done, but the islanders have come thru for me.

Leafs fans should be used to losing by now. Its been what 40yrs without a cup?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Time to crack open a beer. Tis a good day to hate the Leafs! :rofl:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Bad timing putting that little golfing magazine thing into the toronto star or whatever paper it was in the other day. The one with Sundin on the cover.

Of course, now I'm getting the "you're gonna be out in the first round!" and the "when was the last time your team has won a cup?"

(When we're 40 years old and cupless, then you can give us a hassle)
:ninja:
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
The Leafs ended the season with more points than the Habs... that's good enough for me! Of course, it would have been nice if the Devils hadn't sandbagged the affair by not playing Brodeur. At least our backup goalie won the game for us!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 8 2007, 06:13 PM Wrote:The Leafs ended the season with more points than the Habs... that's good enough for me!
[right][snapback]233837[/snapback][/right]
Congrats on rooting for the first place losers. :lol:
All I can say is "Live by the shootout, Die by the shootout"

Oh and the line to keelhaul JFJ forms be hind ME! -smacks cane into palm-

NefCanuck
Good Morning Everyone. Despite the fact that our "beloved" Leafs are out of the playoffs, I do believe that the sun did rise this morning, our hearts are still working and our cars are still working. Now we can concentrate on the more important things in life, like cleaning our cars and doing those mods we've been waiting to do.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Yup, you know know it's a good / funny day when my ball hockey season outlasts the Leafs! :lol:

Fire Ferguson, give Gill the boot, teach Antropov to move and acquire SOMEONE to round out the Steen / Stajan line. Oh, and someone comb Tucker's hair. :D

Peca was a great idea but a broken leg isn't helping anyone. Develop some of the new guys like Battaglia and Pohl, straighten McCabe out and show him where the boards are so he's not always passing up the middle.

Bingo - 7th place next year.

It's a sad day.

JFJ Should get the rack.
You should have seen all the cars driving up and down Yonge St on Saturday honking their horns in celebration.

"congratulations! The leafs might make it into the playoffs!"

Anyways, it was a great game to watch, and I wouldn't say the goaltending failed for 3 out of 4 goals, because honestly, the rest of the team failed long before the goalie did.

But unlike Quinn, it was good to see they didn't try to 'ride out' the goals longer than they did.

Anyways, it was one of the better games the leafs played, and maybe.. just maybe, they would try to play that hard during the regular season next year.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

OAC_Sparky,Apr 8 2007, 12:16 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 8 2007, 11:29 AM Wrote:It's funny.

[right][snapback]233779[/snapback][/right]
Well, Wings fans are here; our team doesn't wait to get into the playoffs by luck.
[right][snapback]233797[/snapback][/right]

TRUE DAT!

And how bout those Islanders....They'll always have a special place in my heart! :lol: :P :D
I was in a house full of Leafs fans yesterday watchin tha islanders game. WOw what A bunch of pissed off people. when that poke check came from the islanders goalie I yelled so loud, looked behind me, and say the look of death in all of their eyes, all looking at me, the loan Wings/not Leaf fan......Akward rest of the evening.....lol