Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drive Axle
does anyone know who has a performance drive axle for the focus??
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
FORD RACING

RS Brake Kit...
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
you do not need them, they are a waste of money as they do not hold more power.
the stockers can hold 500fwhp on the strip, they will hold whatever you can put down on the street!

all axels will wear out the same so if you have a clicking from the axels you ripped a boot and dirt and grit got in and the grease got out and took out the joint. if the boost are not ripped and you get clicking from them then this is due the drop you are running and it has loaded your joints and will happen again with or without "performance axels".

the OEM, not rebuilt, not aftermarket, axels are the best for the focus!
ZX3TUNING,Mar 26 2007, 07:55 AM Wrote:you do not need them, they are a waste of money as they do not hold more power.
the stockers can hold 500fwhp on the strip, they will hold whatever you can put down on the street!

all axels will wear out the same so if you have a clicking from the axels you ripped a boot and dirt and grit got in and the grease got out and took out the joint. if the boost are not ripped and you get clicking from them then this is due the drop you are running and it has loaded your joints and will happen again with or without "performance axels".

the OEM, not rebuilt, not aftermarket, axels are the best for the focus!
[right][snapback]231969[/snapback][/right]

I blew the right side, I did my research and it's becouse the rear mount broke and took out the axle and my oil lines for the SC

Hey mitch can u get me the lines or should I build my own?
B&G coilovers, Kamakazi headers,focus sport exhaust, 2.5 custom flex pipe, 18" oz rims, 65mm throtle body,ZX3 tuning custom cams,powerworks SC,spec 3 clutch,clutchnet 11lb flywheel,Eibach swaybar package,fs front lower stress bar,fs rear strees bar,svt big brake kit,quife diff,4.06 gears.(2012 plans FR head, 19lb boost & full engine rebuild) Good bye Escape hello 2012 focusBig Grin
I got the oillines instock and ready to go.
PM me for details or hit me up on MSN...