Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St170 Beam Adjustment?
Hey guys,

I just finished installing my headlamps. A few questions came up however..

1. how do I adjust these bad boys? The high beams are projecting almost to the left more than the right.
2. my lows appear to fine as they project ___/ ____/ pattern but, are skewed slightly to the left as well.

and yes these are LHD headlamps.

cheers from the Westcoast :lol:
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
there is a little lever inside the lights to move it more to the left or right, I played with mine when I got them to aim the right, but aimed the high beams a little too high with the knobs. I don't know if that helps or not.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I have been interested in this MOD for some time.
Where did you buy them from? How much did it cost you to your door?
Yellow 2000 ZX3 - Tinted Windows, SVT Air Intake, MBRP Exhaust, NewEdge Performance 2.25" Flex Pipe, Focus Sport UDP, SVT Bumper, Ford Racing 9MM Wires, K&N Filter, XCal2 ECU Upgrade, Shorty Antenna, Ported Throttle Body
190,000 KM (120,000 Miles) and counting!
I bought mine from European-parts.com and I think it cost around 450 Cdn to my door.
vy_MR2,Apr 12 2007, 09:32 AM Wrote:I bought mine from European-parts.com and I think it cost around 450 Cdn to my door.
[right][snapback]234374[/snapback][/right]

I got mine from the same place, but I think I paid just over $500 for mine with duties, and the over night shipping.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.