Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Just Don't Know What To Say.
[Image: ricerxtreme02qp1.jpg]
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Burnt RICE?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I dunno, the Honda is just trash for trashes sake, but the Firechicken with the overlarge wheels ain't much better... looks like a trailer park car show if you ask me :P

NefCanuck
Judging by the bullet holes in the fenders of the honda I'd say the boys drinking shine at the trailer park didn't think too highly of that fella stealin momma's ironin board Y'All hear now.
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
Well from what I can tell is they missed the driver..........but I hope he got the point!
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Honda Nation... represent!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Love it!
He must live his life a load of laundry at a time! :bowdown:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I didn't realize that ironing boards provided that much downforce. Altho maybe thats so as he's driving down the road his wife can iron his laundry.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

ironing board wing - check
speed holes - check
multi colour rattle can paint job - check
honda in 8" letters down the side- check

time to take it racing!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

[Image: crap.jpg]
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That's better ^^^^^^^^ Now it's a non fiction photo...
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
Thats it..... I am going to Canadian Tire and buying 3 cans of orange paint and an Ironing board. Used ironing boards are so yesterday. I am going NEW all the way. Maybe I should get an Iron for a hood ornament just to keep the theme going. :lol:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Sorry son, no Honduhs serviced at my garage. But you can bring all the STis you want.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I cant believe sum one would actually do that. Its a good laugh tho
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 24 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:Sorry son, no Honduhs serviced at my garage.
[right][snapback]213253[/snapback][/right]

That may be true, but the firebird looks very familiar! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
habmann,Oct 23 2006, 10:12 AM Wrote:I didn't realize that ironing boards provided that much downforce.
[right][snapback]213001[/snapback][/right]

Have you ever been hit with an ironing board? Theres a lot of down force.
:lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 25 2006, 08:21 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 24 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:Sorry son, no Honduhs serviced at my garage.
[right][snapback]213253[/snapback][/right]

That may be true, but the firebird looks very familiar! :lol:
[right][snapback]213276[/snapback][/right]
I fawkin knew it!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
it's a smash-up derby car....

i'd do that too!!