Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushings
Hey guys, I just got a new polyurethane bushing kit from a local shop. I got the kit for $20 because he said that its been there for a while and he has no use for Focus stuff. The regular price on them is $269+tax. Just wondering if anyone on here used these kits before. It is the Energy Suspension package. Are they a quality product that I can trust?
Yes.
yes, and you can get them for as low as $150Cdn... good kit.

not on my car yet.. who wants to buy it?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jun 1 2006, 05:09 PM Wrote:yes, and you can get them for as low as $150Cdn... good kit.

not on my car yet.. who wants to buy it?
[right][snapback]190921[/snapback][/right]
let's talk............junior is interested.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
i also have most of this kit, havent installed it either, but im still running stock suspsension. the thing im scared about is the bolts. i know for a fact most of the suspension bolts on my car are seized to some degree and the last time i attempted to remove one it got messy and expensive.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
The kit is good, but doesn't include all the rear suspension bushings. You can get those in a kit from Prothane.

The rear bolts are a pain in the ass. I had to cut and pound some of mine out. Once it was all said and done, however, it was worth it.