Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I.c.c. Tuning For Focus 1 &2
Hello Guys ,

Even if I know that you don't have the Focus 2 I would like to show you our new kit called RSR for the European Focus II .

I enclosed also our Rs look kit for the Focus I .

All comments are welcome

All the Best
I.C.C.-Tuning Team

[Image: oj9j1082copy1ni.jpg]
[Image: oj9j1125copy4el.jpg]
[Image: fd09101sq.jpg]
[Image: ft09113if.jpg]
Very nice! Love the focus II!!

Any thing new in the works for the focus I? ;)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG when are we getting the Focus II. That would be the nicest looking car on the road. I am jellous. Thanks for ruining my day. LOL
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
how much does that focus I kit run??
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Wow.

Why tease us like that. Especially from so far a way.

VERY nice.

I like the tail / headlights.
heavens to mergatoid that is shazam ( i like it alot)
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 21 2006, 01:00 PM Wrote:Thanks for ruining my day.  LOL
[right][snapback]182621[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, no kidding - bastid!! Did someone beat you as a child -- why would you want to do that to us?

Seriously -- when you're ready to take that thing on a North American ride and drive tour I can guarantee you'll get all kinds of support here.

Crikey that's nice.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Man thats like 2 slaps in the face. 1 for the car that we can't have, and the other for the sweet looking kit we can't have.

Why would they be soo mean.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I think we deserve a RSR kit for the focus 1 now just for posting up the kit for the focus 2 :angry:

Or at least a kit for the poor focus 1.5 owners who don't have as many body kit options as the focus 1 :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
My gawd!!! Looks amazing!!!!
That was the kit i was going to order last summer before the boss europarts guy dissapeared... So nice.

05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Apr 24 2006, 02:06 PM Wrote:That was the kit i was going to order last summer before the boss europarts guy dissapeared... So nice.
[right][snapback]183107[/snapback][/right]

You can order this at the moment from LLTEK
001 514 7336333

I wonder if we can only order that rear wing. That looks like a nice piece.
And if ICCTUNING is still following this thread, How much and shipping to Canada?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Both are very nice. Europe knows how to do the fOCUS right!
Focus man, Focus.,Apr 24 2006, 12:37 PM Wrote:I wonder if we can only order that rear wing.  That looks like a nice piece.
[right][snapback]183140[/snapback][/right]

That's the wing I have on my car, got it from bosseuroparts.com before Voytek went to Europe.