Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any 16" Tire Look Good?
I just changed to my 15" stcokers. Man, I love the comfort difference from the 17". But the look of the stockers.. <_<

I'm thinking of pickin gup some nice 16" wheels and getting rid of my 17"'s.

Anybody know of a 16" Rim that looks decent? :unsure:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Rota Slipstreams are pretty wicked, as are the Rota Prowlers.
Buy my stock wheels and I get myself some OZ Superturismo GT in 16"x7". I think that would look nice. :lol:
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
No thanks, I already have 2 sets of stock wheels. :blink:
bah! its all about 18"s..... only way to go... :D

if you wnat to go smaller wheel then the Rota's I think look the best. Even the stock rims dont look to shabby. Guilty painted his gun metal and they look awsome.. Just slap on some better rubber and bam..
i too recommend rotas... they are cheap... look awsome, and dam are they lightweight.. i think the slipstreams are like 14.5lbs a wheel. Slap some hankook rubber on there and you'll be dancing (why i say hankook it's coz they are the light tires that last a long time)
[Image: sunaliersig.jpg]
1997 Sunalier with "stuff" done to it
thabrat,Aug 28 2004, 04:53 PM Wrote:bah! its all about 18"s..... only way to go... :D

if you wnat to go smaller wheel then the Rota's I think look the best. Even the stock rims dont look to shabby. Guilty painted his gun metal and they look awsome.. Just slap on some better rubber and bam..
18 is good for show and stuff...no doubt about it. Lately though I;ve been driving my car a lot and have fell in live with the ride quality with 15" comapred to the 17". The 17" did cause less wall flex...but thats common sense with a 40 profile tire. :rolleyes:

Being able to go over bumps without my teeth smacking eachother is incredible. :D

The more and more I drive now, the more Im trying to justfy getting completely rid of the 17's......

Its funny...I went to Montreal and we were coming into an on ramp and my girlfreind saw a bump that we were going to go over....she was so used to the 17"'s that she braced for impact....but no...it was like floating over it....like soft as a cloud. haha :lol:
yanman,Aug 29 2004, 08:56 PM Wrote:i too recommend rotas... they are cheap... look awsome, and dam are they lightweight.. i think the slipstreams are like 14.5lbs a wheel. Slap some hankook rubber on there and you'll be dancing (why i say hankook it's coz they are the light tires that last a long time)
Im REALLY looking into them ;)

Maybe I should put my christmas list in early this year. :huh: :lol:

Let see....I could ask for one from each of my sisters, one from my dad, and one from my mom....hmmm...yeah that works...4 wheels. nice. :lol:
i can get you these:
<a href='http://shmee.clubfocus.net/ShmeeSport/Enkei%20OR52.jpg'>[Image: Enkei%20OR52.jpg]</a>
Enkei OR52 in Antracite(also come in plain silver)
16x7&quot;
42mm offset
~15-16lbs
$950cnd +shipping&amp;tax