Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Roush Parts
Looks like Roush is blowing out their Focus body kits and pedals on eBay. The whole Roush kit is going for $500USD (retail was $2000!).

Just ordered a pair of the painted side skirts... $133 CAD delivered. Not bad for stuff that is usually obscenely expensive...
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Casper,Jun 21 2006, 02:00 AM Wrote:Looks like Roush is blowing out their Focus body kits and pedals on eBay. The whole Roush kit is going for $500USD (retail was $2000!).

Just ordered a pair of the painted side skirts... $133 CAD delivered. Not bad for stuff that is usually obscenely expensive...
[right][snapback]194349[/snapback][/right]

link?
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
try this

http://motors.search.ebay.com/focus-roush_...000QQsofocusZbs
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Wow there are some really good deals there!

I think I might get the spark plug cover and paint it black.
Might wanna make sure they ship to canada. I was looking at the listing for the brake rotors and they said they wouldn't ship to canada.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

That's a lot of parts. Nice find.
habmann,Jun 21 2006, 09:34 AM Wrote:Might wanna make sure they ship to canada. I was looking at the listing for the brake rotors and they said they wouldn't ship to canada.
[right][snapback]194389[/snapback][/right]
ship it to me. i am in ohio all next week.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Nothing there except stickers for the +05 crowd though <_<

NefCanuck
habmann,Jun 21 2006, 06:34 AM Wrote:Might wanna make sure they ship to canada. I was looking at the listing for the brake rotors and they said they wouldn't ship to canada.
[right][snapback]194389[/snapback][/right]

Shipping to Canada is possible, and even REASONABLE. S&H on those skirts was only $26..... which was included in the total cost of $133.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
am i missing something ... all the parts appear to be at regular prices
Below Average Car Club
Probably follow this link: http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZroushdirect

The auctions from the seller "roushdirect" seem to be really cheap. That's a really good deal for someone looking for a body kit for sure.
I sent them an offer, $100USD shipped for unpainted sideskirts, I asked them if they had black ones, so if they do, I will just buy those, and hopefully they accept $100USD shipped haha
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
Holy crap! Didn't expect the S&H charge to include 2nd day air freight!

Just picked them up from the FedEx depot across from where I work... apparently they came to my place on Friday when I was outta town!

Before & after pics to follow....
White 2001 ZX3

My Focus
My Photography
I posted this on [fj] and everyone is buying them up

2 full kits gone
4 sets of sideskirts
2 wings
couple knobs

such a good deal
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
I wish I had cash...........
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
I just picked up a mid-wing for $80, shipped.
Dan