Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Site...
I am wondering if anyone else here as ever seen this website...the folks that RUN Fo Mo Co admit on camera what they need to do to survive...maybe someone's been going to forums like ours and realized what needs to happen...

http://www.fordboldmoves.com

Take a look...I was impressed with what they had to say...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
If, and it's a long way from if, they were to bring out that Super Chief P/U, that would be my next truck.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
that Super Cheif is awesome, think that guy is on the right track.
'03 Focus SVT
That super chief is a sweet looking truck. But man is that 2 door coupe ever sweet too. Those are the types of cars that ford should be making.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

The Super Cheif is tupid because it's the size of a Semi...regardless of being a Triple-plex engine...it's too damn big...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
lol. resorting to marketing hype to try and sell cars.. should spend the money on engineers to make cars that people actually want to buy