Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donway Ford
Its her 48k maintenance (or whatever one she is on now)..

Does anyone know someone who works at Donway?

She's dropping it off this morning, and when (not IF) they find things wrong, she is to call me before she lets them do anything to the car.

So, I'm looking for some sort of contact there so she doesn't get screwed over by them again (like the $400 brake job is still fresh in my mind from last year).
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
well, i'm not so worried.. she just told me everything was fine with the car, but they had to replace a wheel stud. no biggy.

They also said she needed tires, and like the good girl that she is, she told them no way was she going to pay the stealership to replace them.

Now I have to find a decent place up there to take the car to to get them done. Suggestions?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Aug 24 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:They also said she needed tires, and like the good girl that she is, she told them no way was she going to pay the stealership to replace them.

[right][snapback]203839[/snapback][/right]
Believe it or not, despite everyone wanting to rip on the dealerships, if you're looking at replacing them with original Pirelli P6's the dealership IS the cheapest. Even cheaper than a tire dealer that carries Pirelli.

Personally, I don't care for them (for wet/winter), but until I get my 17"s that's what I'll live with. I've got 4 snows on steel rims for winter.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*