Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Ford Mondeo Will Preview In Paris
Well again Europe & the World will be getting yet another great Ford product that will be making headling where every it goes. Too bad it's not going to be sold here where it could be used as the Taurus go out to pasture, I'm mentioning that as the Fusion dose not come in a Wagon, and the Focus Wagon will be gone soon as well.

2007 Mondeo article and Pics
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Car looks VERY VERY much like a TL...........
S2,Sep 25 2006, 10:14 AM Wrote:Car looks VERY VERY much like a TL...........
[right][snapback]208381[/snapback][/right]

The only characteristic making it look like a TL, would be the line running down the side of the car and the marker light right on the end of that line. The TL has two marker lights, doesn't it? I see more Mazda6 in it. I'd love to see this car in NA, doubtful though.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Why does it have the Euro Focus ST wheels? :( They look AWESOME on the Focus, and they look forced on that car (or just to me, anyways).
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 25 2006, 10:37 AM Wrote:Why does it have the Euro Focus ST wheels? :( They look AWESOME on the Focus, and they look forced on that car (or just to me, anyways).
[right][snapback]208389[/snapback][/right]

Maybe... cause it's a Mondeo ST? :P
'14 Escape 2.0t
I liked it until I looked at the pic from the front... then i got sick all over my keyboard

[Image: 50.jpg]
I Vtec
euro_zx5,Sep 25 2006, 10:39 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 25 2006, 10:37 AM Wrote:Why does it have the Euro Focus ST wheels? :( They look AWESOME on the Focus, and they look forced on that car (or just to me, anyways).
[right][snapback]208389[/snapback][/right]

Maybe... cause it's a Mondeo ST? :P
[right][snapback]208391[/snapback][/right]

Pssh... that's a waste of good wheels.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Yeah I agree, madza 6 also but I see 'major' TL styling, including the body lines myself.....

It's a combo of things, anyone else notice how much 'new cars' are looking like other cars from other companies lately? Perfect example, look at the new JAG coming out..... basically has RSX headlights and a roof chop similar to that of the 300's..........
It's all about mass company collaboration that they're 'secretly' doing in order to better all of the vehicles! :P (ya never know eh)
'14 Escape 2.0t
that would be the only way i buy another ford, if that was offered to me.

'03 Focus SVT
I think the whole car works...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
That front end looks like it came off a spaceship.. cool but a little busy. I wonder if these things would actually sell in North America.. the problem is that they'd most likely cheap out and have them Mexican built and take a bunch of shortcuts to lower the price. I dont think that method is working right now though.. maybe someday they'll wise up and bring over the already cool cars they build for other markets.
You Guys have to remember all cars sold in Europe now after 2003 are required to under go pedestrian crash tests, and as a result all New European Cars will have a more softer sloping lines in the front to make them safer in the event some one hits some moron walking into the street in front of a car.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I would buy that. I haven't liked many Fords recently, especially those sold here. But that's a very nice looking car.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Not my cup of tea.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ford Focus ST headed for Paris ZX3_2NV 7 5,071 08-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Gravter
  La Preview 2011 Ford Fiesta ZX3_2NV 15 7,509 12-09-2009, 03:10 AM
Last Post: D-Dub
  Ford Offers Sneak Peek At New Mondeo Sedan Frost__2001 21 4,505 03-11-2007, 12:34 AM
Last Post: oldeguy