Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Bosses New Car.

Nissan 350z GT

[Image: 1350whe.JPG]

He wanted me to thank all of you guys for you time in helping him decide.
needs more cowbell...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

^wtf?

How so...

I think it has plenty of cowbell.
if you only have 'plenty of cowbell', you need more.

question tho... is that your boss' garage? Does he only buy cars with monster wings on the back? (s***.. could have sold him my car)... :P

it's pretty nice lookin', but 2 things.. that wing is ungainly, I've never been into the "rubber bands over monster wheels with stock brakes" look.

Sweet ass ride. Now tell him to take a few days off work and go enjoy the thing.
didnt like the STi in the background?

nice car!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Sorry. NOT his car.

It;s the only descent shot of a 2007 gt I could find :(
that car is too sweet.....my co-worker has a regular 350z and loves it as well....he says that car is a real chick magnet....and he mentioned that one paycheck a month (and we get payed every friday) goes on his car payment alone

2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Nice car but that wing killed it, assuming that isn't a stock wing is it?
350s are pimp, and the options for upgrading that motor... *drool puddle*
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i like the wheels but that spoiler is a little big for my taste.. too wide
ZX3T gone..
READ MY POST...THAT IS NOT MY BOSSES CAR...IT'S THE ONLY GOOD SHOT OF ONE I COULD FIND!!!!
ANTHONYD,Oct 11 2006, 10:59 AM Wrote:READ MY POST...THAT IS NOT MY BOSSES CAR...IT'S THE ONLY GOOD SHOT OF ONE I COULD FIND!!!!
[right][snapback]211071[/snapback][/right]

ok well i think your boss should not have gotten that huge spoiler.. thats fugly..

:lol:
ZX3T gone..
Sweet ride. I'm glad that the car in the pic isn't your bosses ride. Especially if you guys are in the art field, i'd hope he knows what looks good better than that.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Call me nitpicky, but those door handles scream "KIT CAR" in glowing 9ft neon lettering to me <_< they stick out like sore thumbs...

NefCanuck
Yeah the door handles were a mistake on that car from the beginning. I think I recall reading about them having problems with the finish, breaking and/or mechanical problems on some forum.

I think they used to be a plastic/chrome material before, maybe still.....
I thought the handles were always aluminium... and I sorta liked them myself. But the whole look of the car has worn on me recently.. it's porsche styling fatigue, I swear.

hence, why I'd get the g35 myself...

350Z=ugly. Should have gotten the G35.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
g35 + boost = sexy
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Oct 11 2006, 12:37 PM Wrote:g35 + boost = sexy
[right][snapback]211104[/snapback][/right]

Theres a g35 TT around here, down right, sweet ass car, keeps it stock looking. :bowdown:

I had the pleasure to 'roll' with him once....I honestly thought I had him, until he got traction and heard the twins spinning :o
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]