Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motorized Mirrors
way cool.
Cool, but really whats the purpose to that?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

habmann,Oct 11 2006, 03:43 PM Wrote:Cool, but really whats the purpose to that?
[right][snapback]211150[/snapback][/right]

To fold it in as much as possible, so someone won't rip it off 'accidentally'. This is factory installed equipment on Navigators.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
:) Those are sweet

I would get those
E.O Masiv!
New look for the summer
SVT ZX5 Focus Build#56 01/29/2003
I think there is something wrong with my car, every time I shift I hear Psssst noise?
Looking to get 25-30psi with a Procharger

[Image: style7,TikEtZ.png]
This popped up after that video. Its in German but they pound the snot out of a poor RS. I saw 4 wheels off the ground at one point. Entertaining even though I didn't understand a word.

LINK
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Yeah those Mirrors are a standard feature on all foci sold in Japan, and was an option on the 02+ foci sold in Europe.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I remember a UK site selling the Japanese motorized mirrors.. it's a pretty sweet option if you're driving/parking in tight spots. If you had a narrow garage or some place you had to pull in/out of often it would be nice.

Folding mirrors are nice, but not when you have to get out and walk around the car to fold/unfold them every time.
if you can remember the site guilty I'd actually love to get a set for clear reasons.. :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Oct 13 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:if you can remember the site guilty I'd actually love to get a set for clear reasons.. :lol:
[right][snapback]211533[/snapback][/right]

It was on http://www.torquesteer.co.uk although I cant find them listed on the site anymore. I remember them being a little more than £200, so they'd probably be somehwere around $500CAD plus overseas shipping.

That torquesteer site is pretty cool for having euro focus parts and especially RS parts for sale.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 11 2006, 07:29 PM Wrote:This popped up after that video.  Its in German but they pound the snot out of a poor RS.  I saw 4 wheels off the ground at one point.  Entertaining even though I didn't understand a word.

LINK
[right][snapback]211204[/snapback][/right]
Holy crappers , whoever is driving that RS can drive like a champ.