Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St170 Install Completed
Well, in an hour an a half, I finished the install of my new st170 lights. I drove to work tonight and I have to admit I like the improved low beams. I find where the high beams are more concentrated in front, it takes away from visibility on the sides of the road. However, I can see pretty darn far directly ahead of me.
The only thing I can say for future reference for anyone interested, is if you use the American grille, it may not fit properly. On the lights, there was a little plastic stub sticking out into the grill area. To remedy this, I took a small flathead screwdriver, and used a rubber mallet to break off these stubs. It broke clean. The grille then went into place perfectly.
:postpics:
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
focusonthis_88,Mar 8 2007, 12:49 AM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]229291[/snapback][/right]

Im at work right now. I'l get pics tomorrow. <_<
When I was stumbling across this post, I clicked it hoping to see a full ST-170 conversion done, ie: front end, grille, bumpers, lip, etc... but its just headlights, which is still better than nuttin! dont forget to post picz
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Mar 7 2007, 09:29 PM Wrote:When I was stumbling across this post, I clicked it hoping to see a full ST-170 conversion done, ie: front end, grille, bumpers, lip, etc...  but its just headlights, which is still better than nuttin! dont forget to post picz
[right][snapback]229297[/snapback][/right]

There... how's this paolo lol..... :lol:

[Image: 000_0262.jpg]
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
focusonthis_88,Mar 7 2007, 06:49 PM Wrote::postpics:
[right][snapback]229291[/snapback][/right]

Sorry but I gotta agree with this1!
Frost, I love your front end. Next project should be getting rid of the back doors and turning the trunk into a hatch ;)
guilty,Mar 8 2007, 06:09 PM Wrote:Frost, I love your front end.  Next project should be getting rid of the back doors and turning the trunk into a hatch ;)
[right][snapback]229390[/snapback][/right]

Actually I'd love to find the Yellow Wagon with a 5 speed, as they are Super rare, you see more Red & Blue Street Edition wagons & sedans on the road then the Yellow ones, I have seen 5 here in KW (one currently for sale) and a yellow wagon in Brampton.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
oh if you could find a yellow wagon to swap that front end too.... OH MY GOODNESS! HOT!

and i have a euro wagon rear here, collecting dust! ;) :P
ZX3TUNING,Mar 10 2007, 02:29 PM Wrote:oh if you could find a yellow wagon to swap that front end too.... OH MY GOODNESS! HOT!

and i have a euro wagon rear here, collecting dust! ;) :P
[right][snapback]229655[/snapback][/right]

actually I need a rear 2002-2004 Facelift sedan bumper still....