Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gadgets
What happens when I have the day off work.. LOL I end up going shopping by myself. Prolly should be good to start going with someone so they can tell me NO!!! Jason you dont need it.

Any way this is what I ended up with today. I still got 3 more days off..

[Image: 112504_2001.jpg]

[Image: 112504_2002.jpg]

[Image: 112504_2003.jpg]

Auto Meter Phantom series Air/Fuel and Oil Prsssure

I wasnt going to do a copper oil line but I found out its required if using your car at the drag strip. I had some 1 inch gauges from Walmart that are really nice but I dunno. Prolly just take them back. Im all about name/quality.

As for install I plan on doing a pillar that Im going to custom make from scratch. Something on the lines like this.

[Image: dash_idea.gif]
thabrat,Nov 25 2004, 11:04 PM Wrote:I wasnt going to do a copper oil line but I found out its required if using your car at the drag strip. I had some 1 inch gauges from Walmart that are really nice but I dunno. Prolly just take them back. Im all about name/quality.

As for install I plan on doing a pillar that Im going to custom make from scratch. Something on the lines like this.

[Image: dash_idea.gif]
[right][snapback]71583[/snapback][/right]

yep u got that right :P
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
nice man...

im the saem way, i got out walking around, and just end up buying 500 bucks worth of s**t...on a good day <_<

but at leats you buy something useful...this spring is going to serious for your car, gonna have so much nre stuff on it
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
brat: Once you have "everything" ($parts and $install) total everything up, I'd be curious to see how it compares to the cost of my ECU monitor which costs a lot to start but I figured would be cheaper long term.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I understand but am just interested in "monitoring expense" alone. Please keep me up to date on total (installed) cost and usfullness.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
as for the guages they came up to about $200. usefulness i can tell you all ready with out installing them, witch is 0 lol. Will the oil one is nice to have and air/fuel just looks fancy lol. install well cost me nothing for I am doing it myself.
yep . you gotta put you debit or credit card in a block of ice or something.

tell me how that oil pres. gauge install goes.
'03 Focus SVT
I can't keep up with all your posts of new stuff for your car. lol. Anyways nice purchases, and from what I see the pilar your going to make looks like it will be nice.
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
air fuel gauge is a slice of cake. even *I* did it.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Nov 26 2004, 12:52 PM Wrote:air fuel gauge is a slice of cake. even *I* did it.
[right][snapback]71762[/snapback][/right]

So did you end up going to the ecu or o2 sensor??
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ECU. Was much easier
Run your car, not your mouth