Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cbc Iq Test
My brother is up visiting, and he told me to check out the cbc website for their IQ test.
Apparently they did a live IQ test with various teams competing against each other on the news a few night ago.
Anyways, I did the test and it was pretty cool... it gives you your IQ at the end, and it gives you the national respondant rate for the test.

Apparently, meat eaters are smarter than vegans

If you have about 20 minutes to spare, take the test!

CBC test the nation
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"
Scored 113 but I rushed as my kids are yelling in the background-I saw at least 4 wrong answers just as I clicked......
117, but I know I botched 3 that I normally would have got. I'm kinda not here today.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
122. I never thought I was that high.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
121. I think i guessed 122 when i started the test. Not too shabby
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

110 not bad. For anyone who watched the show a couple of weeks ago, my Tattoo artist from Windsor was there
Hmm,

Seems to be a lot of 122's around here, myself included. Who'd have thought such intelligent people would buy Foci. :lol:
Old Ride: 2001 Malibu Blue MTX Street Edition Wagon
New Ride: 2010 Mocha Brown MT 2.0T Passat Wagon
imack,Apr 7 2007, 11:37 AM Wrote:Hmm,

Seems to be a lot of 122's around here, myself included.  Who'd have thought such intelligent people would buy Foci.  :lol:
[right][snapback]233691[/snapback][/right]
not me :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
134 for me lol
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
Some where between 120-125, I can't recall exactly as I did the test when it was on TV a couple weeks back.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero

unfortunately, there were a couple of questions I realized I had punched the wrong answer for the moment I clicked...

overall.. not too shabby I guess.....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

108... Not sure I trust a test like that but meh <_< :lol:

NefCanuck
Got a 111 when I did it a few weeks ago.. was on the phone at the time, so I misread a few of the questions :(
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA