Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done.
its FINALLY done just waiting to get it tuned. Pics of the build are here http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2093008473. lemmeknow what you guys think. lates.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
let me know when you are bringing it down to get tuned!!

i was waiting for this post :D

edit: looks awesome!!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
very nice
2007 Screaming Yellow ZX3 5 Speed
Very nice looking.

Wish i had the ability to do something like that or the time.

Any idea what kind of numbers you'll be putting down with that setup?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Deadly.
O3 ZX3: Drl-to-drf Mod, Racing mirrors, Shorty antenna, B&M short shifter, Focus Sport 4-1 race header, Focus Sport front strut stabilizer, MBRP cat back, RaceCraft springs, Eibach Pro dampners and struts, RaceCraft 25mm rear stabilizer, Hella lights, Core Racing 17"s.
VF Supercharger Kit (Stage 2)

"I usually don't do this type of work." "I thought you were a professional driver?" "A different kind of driving.".
that looks mad sweet....
do you work at some shop or is that just pure on the side project?

is Chatham by London?
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
wOOT that looks amazin man! Good Job :)
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
" Very Nice " "Success "
02' SONIC BLUE, SVTF #2686 OF 4788
K&N FIPK
SCT XCAL-2 POWERED BY STEEDA
SCREAMIN' DEMON COIL PACK & LIVEWIRES
STEEDA STRUT TOWER BRACE (SONIC BLUE)
STEEDA STS
STEEDA REAR POLY MOTOR MOUNT
DEI HEADER WRAP
MBRP 2.5" EXHAUST
EBC GREENSTUFF PADS
EBC SLOTTED AND DIMPLED ROTORS
RUSSELL STEEL BRAIDED LINES
EURO SVT RIMS 17" General Exclaim UHP
ALPINE H/U

Winter package includes Euro SVT RIMS with Nokian WR'S
i work at a car audio/performance shop in chatham which is about an hour from london. im having it trailered to windsor to get tuned once i get the rest of the funds together for that. this was the first time working with metal, im used to wood from building speaker boxes and such. i do liek steel better now though. glad to see ppl liek the looks of this setup beacuse im going to be selling it in the fall to make a all stainless setup with equal length manifold. if i see 200WHP illbe happy. that number should be easily obtained though.
200 will be easily atained with that setup.

Good work dood B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yowza!

See you at the BBQ in August this year?
could be a possibilty man. 3 hours is quite a drive for food. mind you im a fat s*** so itll prolly be happenin. im hoping to get to the dyno day im may but i NEED to come up with the funds to get the car to the tuner.
making the dyno day would be awesome...ill cruise up with you if ya want, well behind you anyways :lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
^^^ 3 hours is nothing.

We had a half-dozen guys from Ottawa come last year.
Not to mention Windsor and Buffalo.

Suck it up.

We'll see you there.

:lol:
glad to see you finaly finished it..........how longs it been in the making now, 3 years? haha.....good job
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
ohhh yea that is what i like to see, diy turbo builds,

looks great man, you did a good job,

i love this kind of stuff, diy is the s***.

finally there are more and more people comming around and realizing that its real easy to do just take a little bit of fabrication skills.

once again nice work.
[Image: forumn-stuffcopy.jpg]
ya its been a plan of mine for years but i just now have the money to do it. BBQ is all up to the old lady guys. gotta please her first.if shes down to go ill come. 3 hours is just a bit much for me is all. saving to buy a house, turboing my car and paying taxes are pretty high on the to do list. thanks for all the good comments to guys. BTW DIY is a BITCH. i lost countless hours of sleep stressing over the slightest things. maybe its just me, i ono.
another question should i run my 2.25" or build a 3" with res and turn down before i tune it. any input would be great. also tryin to keep noise down a bit so if i need a cat to keep it down ill do it but im also trying to keep costs down as well. i have the piping just need the res. thanks.
min Id go with your setup is 2.5, 3" would be ideal B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i have a 2.25 not 2.5. im thiknin of building a 3" turndown from the DP to a res then turn it down before the bend at the tank. question is will it be worth the added noise.