Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jasons And Jarrods Dash (updated 11/25/04)
Very nice.
Very nice work! I personally like hardcore's a bit more cause of the dual gauges but damn, that finish is supurb. Can't wait to see it in person. I love the part around the deck, getting rid of that stupid storage slot is definitely a huge bonus IMO. Sweet work!
Looks sweet!
S2,Nov 24 2004, 01:44 PM Wrote:Very nice work!  I personally like hardcore's a bit more cause of the dual gauges but damn, that finish is supurb.  Can't wait to see it in person.  I love the part around the deck, getting rid of that stupid storage slot is definitely a huge bonus IMO.  Sweet work!
[right][snapback]71240[/snapback][/right]

I could put two guages in ....if i wanted to :P geez thanx hardkore i come and show off a lil and u have to come show me up lol nah from the pic hardkores looks like it turned out alot better
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
that looks great. I'm going to get my interior trim done in the spring. I want to do in sonic blue to match the seats.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
FociS8nt,Nov 24 2004, 01:38 PM Wrote:
S2,Nov 24 2004, 01:44 PM Wrote:Very nice work!  I personally like hardcore's a bit more cause of the dual gauges but damn, that finish is supurb.  Can't wait to see it in person.  I love the part around the deck, getting rid of that stupid storage slot is definitely a huge bonus IMO.  Sweet work!

I could put two guages in ....if i wanted to :P geez thanx hardkore i come and show off a lil and u have to come show me up lol nah from the pic hardkores looks like it turned out alot better
[right][snapback]71334[/snapback][/right]

Hey at least you got a gauge..... I don't got S all.....
S2,Nov 24 2004, 07:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]71336[/snapback][/right]

sure u do ....a tach...spedometer.....those are awesome B)
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Nov 24 2004, 02:02 PM Wrote:
S2,Nov 24 2004, 07:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]71336[/snapback][/right]

sure u do ....a tach...spedometer.....those are awesome B)
[right][snapback]71338[/snapback][/right]

HAHA your a funny guy arn't you....... :angry:
Put the first coat of paint on today. Looks good how ever while painting the spray nozzle got stuck and a few blobs came out and got a little bit to much paint on. No big deal. Just a little bit of sanding to do before another coat.

The match seems really good though..

[Image: 112504001.jpg]

[Image: 112504005.jpg]
Nice work Jay......
She's all fixed up and 100 times shinier LOL

[Image: Picture017_03Dec04.jpg]

[Image: Picture016_03Dec04.jpg]
Jay doesnt fuk around, hes got the mask and all...
nice work BTW
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Dec 4 2004, 09:36 AM Wrote:Jay doesnt fuk around, hes got the mask and all...
[right][snapback]72809[/snapback][/right]

You definitely dont want to be fukin' around with that stuff without a mask.. that is, if you want your brain to work properly. Fiberglass resin can cause serious and permanent nerve damage, and you should NEVER use it without a proper respirator.

Looks good Jay, about a million times better than the single DIN adapter thing.
ya those fumes are nots when painting. We got a exhuast fan installed and everything but DAM!

I only use it when working with resin or painting. I dont really wear it anymore when sanding or using the body filler stuff. I so use to the smell lol..
I remember dan telling me one time he was layin fiberglass without a mask for awhile and almost passed out...........I think this happend many times.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I got so sick off paint one day. I remember picking yellow boogers from my nose and the most crazy headache. Felt so sick...
thabrat,Dec 6 2004, 06:18 AM Wrote:I got so sick off paint one day. I remember picking yellow boogers from my nose and the most crazy headache. Felt so sick...
[right][snapback]73007[/snapback][/right]

eeeewwwwwwww, yellow boogers
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Quote:I remember picking yellow boogers from my nose

Dirty nose picker
Black 2001 ZX3-Panasonic H/U, Kenwood amp (don't know how many watts), 10" RF Punch sub (good enough for the music I listen to)
Falken ZIEX ZE-512's
guilty,Dec 4 2004, 04:41 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Dec 4 2004, 09:36 AM Wrote:Jay doesnt fuk around, hes got the mask and all...
[right][snapback]72809[/snapback][/right]

You definitely dont want to be fukin' around with that stuff without a mask.. that is, if you want your brain to work properly. Fiberglass resin can cause serious and permanent nerve damage, and you should NEVER use it without a proper respirator.

Looks good Jay, about a million times better than the single DIN adapter thing.
[right][snapback]72814[/snapback][/right]

ohhh s**t that explains a lot about T-dot ( Dan) :D

"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad