Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some Help
can any one help me find a bodykit in the southern or southwestern ontario area... all websites are located in the US
What kind/style or look are you going for? Check the site sponsor ZX3Tuning. He has many different items available.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
This place is in canada, montreal tho but still a good selection of body kits.

http://www.onderground-design.com/home.html?lang=en
hardk0re,May 9 2007, 05:47 AM Wrote:This place is in canada, montreal tho but still a good selection of body kits.

http://www.onderground-design.com/home.html?lang=en
[right][snapback]237778[/snapback][/right]

That's where I bought my body kit. You can always drive up to there shop in montreal and it's a way better price.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
call clearshot customs in Brantford....they are cheap as hell.....I just had to order a new front EVO bumper from them and they charged me $760 total. That is the bumper, painted and installed on the car
will any zx model front and rear bumpers fit my zx5...obviously the sideskirts are different but are the bumpers universal through the whole zx model?
yes, the front and rear bumpers will fit....you will just have to buy or fab up the sideskirts
^^^^^^no not all zx will fit on zx5, it got to do with 00~04 and 05+,
they are different but only side and rear are same.
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.