Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spot Me, I M Driving My Car From Vancouver To..
i m moving from vancouver to toronto starting my career.

and i m driving my focus but i will be stopping by all major city and visit some places and stays overnight..

can anybody recommend me where to visit??

if you spot me, yell at me but don;t throw anything ;)
this but different headlight and no more huge oval decal.
[Image: IMG_3734.jpg]
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
stop in yorkton, i'll hook you up with a free car wash if stop at the shell to fill up. just let me know when
'03 Focus SVT
Have a good trip, and please avoid as much road kill as possible. I won't see you cause I'm in Ottawa. Have fun in TO!
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Try not to get too many speeding tickets. I may see you around Toronto, as I work in Toronto, or if you go travelling out a little further east of Toronto. Good Luck on your career.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
carry couple of bottles of coke, it comes handy for cleaning the blood out. you know for road kill :)

Its a nice drive. I drove to BC and back couple of years ago and it was great. Make sure you fill the gas (specially at nights) at every oppertunity you get. i ran out of gas bc most gas stations in Northern ontario close around 7pm :)
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Have a great trip and be safe! Some beautiful (and some pretty boring prairies) out there!

And definately fill up that tank every chance you get. When I was driving cross country years ago, I'd fill up at 1/2 tank, because I'm paranoid like that.

Where abouts in Toronto will you be living?
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
what way are you coming? cutting thru the states or sticking to canada! good luck with your trip, and bad-ass car man!
2001 Sangria Red ZTS, Zetec 5-spd, key gouges on hood and passenger fender (thanks idiots!Wink

Drivetrain and chassis: CAI, Steeda STS

Interior and exterior: Blacked out sidemarker lens, blacked out tailights, blacked out 3rd brake light, de-badged, cobra 40 ch. CB, Sirius

VA3RBV, Basic class licence!
From Vancouver..very nice!!
I moved here 9 years ago, I love the fact that you can go over the speed limit and get no tickets. Best of luck.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Word of Warning, Drive durring the Daylight hours Only, if your going thru Northern Ontario, as Moose are on the loose up there at night, and even transport trucks don't survive after hitting one on the highway.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I hope you have a safe trip and that your car a more comfortable ride than it looks like it has. :rolleyes:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
when I moved from burnaby back to here.. I cut across the states.. and came up through windsor... if you come back into windsor I'm sure you could crash with one of us from RTP...
[Image: forumsig.jpg]

I could List my mods.. my times and even my future mods here.. but there the same as yours.. with a little less conversation and a lot more action!
oh wow 10 replies!!

now i m scared, moose road kill blood argh~~~
best part was coke, pepsi works too??lol

i will be driving only within canada, and will be around 19th+

I will be living york area near gardiner expy #2

i should make lights pods to brighten up road~lol wrc ftw jk
yeah i better watch the road and avoid driving late at night.

thank you for all your inputs
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you decide to detour through North Bay on your last leg (and don't take Hwy 69 south from Sudbury to the 400), let me know. I'll hook you up with some BBQ.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i will be driving on HWY 1, HWY 17, HWY69, 400..
starting tuesday..

not sure if i will detour through north bay, which ever takes shorter, i m taking it..
thanks for your kindness but no..

ive driven from san francisco to vancouver but this will take 3x longer..

i think i will have to buy fuel can or something..
by looking at google map, seems like there i not much gas station on HWY 17..
konafocuswrc,Jun 18 2007, 01:25 AM Wrote:i will be driving on HWY 1, HWY 17, HWY69, 400..
starting tuesday..

not sure if i will detour through north bay, which ever takes shorter, i m taking it..
thanks for your kindness but no..

ive driven from san francisco to vancouver but this will take 3x longer..

i think i will have to buy fuel can or something..
by looking at google map, seems like there i not much gas station on HWY 17..
[right][snapback]241626[/snapback][/right]

there are just small mom & pop shops, and the few native rezs, trust me a focus can make it from Thundar Bay to Wawa on a tank, as long as you have the criuse contorls on. just keep in mind to get across all of Northern Ontario it will take one day.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ouch forgot to mention, yes cruise control but i removed it..and my sucky pretuned sct chip gets me 17mpg city and 21 mpg hwy.
483 km=300 miles..i m sure i need jerry can..
i got here in toronto~

i saw about 13 focus.
1 black zx3 gfx package with trailer at the back pulling motorboat
2 sedan
10 wagon
that was all in ontario.
Nice to hear you made it in one piece? Any roadkill ??
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
no roadkill but bugs.
lots damaged paintwork.. :(
Glad you made it in one piece!

I'm sure someone can recommend a good painter in the area once you're ready to paint things up.

Bugs.. no problem.. wet dryer sheets work great!

The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA