Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traffic Cops In T.o. Are Monkeys
check out this insane story of how our traffic cops in T.O.
have yet again proven the monkeys they are.

news story
Be the change you want to see in this world.
Wow. I'm at a loss for words.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
You might want to change that from "Traffic Cops" to "Parking Enforcement". It wasn't a cop that handed out the ticket from what I read in the article.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
How pathetic... they honestly have nothing better to do. Same goes here in Hamilton... I was slapped with a parking ticket a couple years ago for stopping in a survey of townhouses, no more than four minutes and I had a ticket that said I was parked for over 15 minutes. Where is the justice?!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
its called power tripping, and its all bc they are not real cops. they like to pretend. they are just regular joe blows that have the ability to write parking tickets. thats all. Most of them are chicken s*** and never show up to court either.
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

Reminds me of when I got a parking ticket at 2 am in the morning in Bramalea at my sister's old place, the car was warming up as it was in the dead of winter, ice all over it, and I moved it up to block their drive way so I could see it from the window warming up and I got hit with a $40 fine for illegally parking.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
yeah all this BS starts from the head Monkey at the top I believe his name is David Miller, last year the top monkey wanted the traffic cops to start handing out more tickets so in the process I've gotten 3 BS parking tickets I have fought them all and in the one instance that the traffic cop actually showed up the judge threw it out and told the traffic monkey that she had just waisted the courts valuable time with the ticket and should excercise better judgement when handing out tickets. Bitch :P

if you're like me and have the time go and fight everyone of those tickets and waste the City's time and money go for it.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS