Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Focus And An Echo...
Echo has 14 inch rims and tires.

I can't even put 13 inch rims on there so :P

It's ok, you guys are talking about the Echo like Neon, or Cavalier/Sunfire guys talk about the Focus LOL.

It's all personal preference.

A Echo hatch with tint, lowered with rims looks really good, but some people don't like the small cars so they will not like it.
Jays2000ZX3,Dec 21 2004, 03:14 PM Wrote:Echo has 14 inch rims and tires.

I can't even put 13 inch rims on there so  :P

It's ok, you guys are talking about the Echo like Neon, or Cavalier/Sunfire guys talk about the Focus LOL.

A Echo hatch with tint, lowered with rims looks really good, but some people don't like the small cars so they will not like it.
[right][snapback]75759[/snapback][/right]

you'll notice I"ve said nothing about the focus being faster/better handling/more robust than the echo.... as a point of personal preference, the only thing that could make an echo look better is a well timed body modification by a speeding locomotive.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Dec 21 2004, 10:17 AM Wrote:

you'll notice I"ve said nothing about the focus being faster/better handling/more robust than the echo.... as a point of personal preference, the only thing that could make an echo look better is a well timed body modification by a speeding locomotive.
[right][snapback]75761[/snapback][/right]

And I mentioned nothing about that either. :)

I have a friend your size who fits in my BACK SEATS!! There's lots of room in this thing. :)
Jays2000ZX3,Dec 21 2004, 03:20 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Dec 21 2004, 10:17 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]75761[/snapback][/right]

And I mentioned nothing about that either. :)

I have a friend your size who fits in my BACK SEATS!! There's lots of room in this thing. :)
[right][snapback]75763[/snapback][/right]

you sure your friend has as thick an ass as mine? sitting in an echo gave me flashbacks to my ill-fated attempt at squeezing into a Miata...

[Image: tight_fit.jpg]

I think he's a little bigger? Definetly not smaller.
Jays2000ZX3,Dec 21 2004, 03:37 PM Wrote:I think he's a little bigger? Definetly not smaller.
[right][snapback]75770[/snapback][/right]

now I'm curious... this calls for an experiment...

My problem tends to be that I have long legs and a regular length torso.. mixed with the thickness of my hams.

in the miata pic, the wheel is full up, the seat is full back and down, and my thighs wouldn't get between the seat and the stearing wheel. The echo felt pretty similar...that and the cockpit seemed very narrow for me (why I find sentras very uncomfortable for trips over an hour).

Steve!

I sat in a Miata like that all the way to huntsville like that last summer.

I couldn't feel my body from my neck down by the time we got to Webber's Burgers!!!!!!

Wow, that's a small car.

I fit in my midget way better than that.
Holy s**t Steve!

You REALLY dont fit in the miata!

:blink:

That pic is awsome. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I dunno..Maybe my friend has short legs and a long torso? lol

Either way, I'm digging that body kit on the Echo.
Jays2000ZX3,Dec 21 2004, 04:05 PM Wrote:Either way, I'm digging that body kit on the Echo.

Soon ass can start making fun of you.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Dec 21 2004, 11: Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Dec 21 2004, 04:05 PM Wrote:Either way, I'm digging that body kit on the Echo.

Soon ass can start making fun of you.
[right][snapback]75791[/snapback][/right]

LOL!!!!

That will never happen. :)

If ever I do put on a body kit, it will look nice. :) And you damn well know there's a lot more things that will be done before the kit..and all of them DO NOT include LED/Neon anything. B)
The Echo looks like a fun car to drive....

I find it hard to believe that I would fit comfortably in that.
I've got two buddies of mine, both "large" guys, and they can both fit in the back seats of the Focus sedan easily.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Dont worry.. this board isnt politically correct... you can call them fattys.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
My thoughts...

Echo...Expensive (for what it is, and like anything else made by Toyota anymore), Ugly, Boring, Slow, Tin Can....ummmm....that's it....lol!
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
I can't get over the location of the instrument cluster in the centre of the dash in the echo :huh: :

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WW...v123010e%2ehtml
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
dBlast,Dec 27 2004, 10:01 PM Wrote:I can't get over the location of the instrument cluster in the centre of the dash in the echo  :huh: :

http://www.toyota.ca/cgi-bin/WebObjects/WW...v123010e%2ehtml
[right][snapback]76560[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I know, that is the stupidest design I have ever seen. Nothing like taking your eyes off the road and looking at the center of the dash.... wooooo smart, really smart.

That car by far is the ugliest one on the road (for a new/reasonably new model).

I'd rather drive a neon..... gross
*sigh* everyone hates my car.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Jan 3 2005, 09:29 AM Wrote:*sigh* everyone hates my car.
[right][snapback]77197[/snapback][/right]

someboady needs a hug

I like your car but hey I drive a srt :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Echo - It's a tiny comuter for small people.City dweller.
SRT - a neon- plus for those who need training wheels
and are afraid to drive the Ford Mustang!

Someone has to drop a 351 v8 into an echo ... go baby!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...