Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got My Seats Finally
Like Brat I also got the Tom Motorsport seats. They have a quick release bar at the rear of the seat so that they fold forward to allow people in the back of the hatch. Here's a couple crappy pics:

[Image: 30.jpg] [Image: 31.jpg] [Image: 32.jpg] [Image: 33.jpg]
I like yours better.

Are you going to mount them to the stock seat brackets?
Those are nice.........What they set you back?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Wow, they look nice!

Can I also ask what the final cost was?

How do you plan on mounting them?
I think they were just a tad more then mine. Mine were like $400. Came to 406 after shipping lol. I got mine put onto my stock brackets..

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...topic=7874
Holy crap eh, thats a good deal.

Have you installed them yet Jason? Hows the height with the stock brackets?

Did you guys get em thru Tom's?
Because I refered a few people he gave the seats to me for $400.
$400 taxes in, and shipped? Sweet deal.

Hows it going to work for people getting into the back seat?

Do you have a link btw?
$400 taxes in and I had to drive to milton to pick them up. As for people getting into the back seat there is a release bar on my seats that folds the seat forward quickly and allows the people in. The link to Tim's site is http://www.underground-highway.com
Is this an everyday deal? Or one shot deal?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
WOW those are some nice seats and at a great price. Do they actually say tom's motorsports on them like other ones or not?
2000 ZX3 - H&R Sport Springs, Fast Wheels, Kumho Tires, MOMO Shift Knob and Boot, Shortened Shifter, K&N Cone Filter
ZX3 in progress,Jan 12 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:WOW those are some nice seats and at a great price. Do they actually say tom's motorsports on them like other ones or not?
[right][snapback]78558[/snapback][/right]

You can get them with the Tom's logo or without. I really don't like logos on anything so I opted out on that one.

Is this an everyday deal? Or one shot deal?

I'm pretty sure you can get them for this price. Just contact Tim by using the number on his site http://www.underground-highway.com.
Can you gusy provide a write up when there in and youve had some seat time in them.

I like the stock seats....very comfortable for long trips. I dont want to lose that....I've been thinking of going to katskinz anyways....but these seats are nice and is a cheaper option than katskinz.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Nice seats, I suggest u have a look at the other topic that TUNRZX3 had posted. There's a good guide there on how to fit them in the best possible way! :D
FastFord (March 2005)
Performance Ford (November 2005)
FastFord Thrash (January 2008)
Modified Nationals Top 25 (2005,2006)
FastFord (May 2009)
FastFord RS V ST Thrash (June 2009)
COCHYN,Jan 12 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:Nice seats, I suggest u have a look at the other topic that TUNRZX3 had posted. There's a good guide there on how to fit them in the best possible way!  :D
[right][snapback]78595[/snapback][/right]

Ya I saw that thread and I belive it was your car who had the fished product right?
Aye, it was. Just want ppl who want to put new seats in to know that they don't have to buy custom subframes, they can build bits themselves and still have the height adjuster to work! :D
FastFord (March 2005)
Performance Ford (November 2005)
FastFord Thrash (January 2008)
Modified Nationals Top 25 (2005,2006)
FastFord (May 2009)
FastFord RS V ST Thrash (June 2009)
So what exctly did you have to take off the stock bracket? Can you name or do a how to write up!
You dont have to take anything off the stock bracket. Start ripping the stock seat apart and it all your answers are right there. Some of those bolts are dam tight.

P.S. Refabrication in leather with rubber edging and focus canada logo embroidered in the top will be $415 on my seats.
Hey jason could you show us exactly what you needed to weld onto the seat (the little bracket pieces) and where you welded them? I think that would be helpful.
Run your car, not your mouth
Wow. Those are pro. B)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Seats Are In...finally*pics* audionut405 9 2,647 04-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Last Post: audionut405