Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got My Seats Finally
Look at the topic about ZX3TUNR seats, I've posted pics about my seats and the little brackets u need to bolt on and weld on. The pics should be easy enough to understand,but if u get anymore hassle, just PM me o.k.!

Remember to leave the seat belt pretensioner dissconnected for at least an hour before starting to remove the original seats from the car!
FastFord (March 2005)
Performance Ford (November 2005)
FastFord Thrash (January 2008)
Modified Nationals Top 25 (2005,2006)
FastFord (May 2009)
FastFord RS V ST Thrash (June 2009)
I had my buddy in the tool and die business look at those pics of your brackets. He looked at me and said that he didn't feel right just welding that stuff on because if God forbid I got into an accident he didn't think that would hold. The reson for this is because the stock brackets aren't one thick piece of metal. They are a sheet of metal that's been folded over. What my friend suggested was to take a two pieces of 2"x2" T6061 aluminum (I'm not sure if the aluminum was number T6061 but something like that) and use the stock bolt in the bracket to run the pieces across the bracket and mount the new slider to that. When we make the brackets I'll take pictures and show you guys what I mean!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Seats Are In...finally*pics* audionut405 9 2,638 04-22-2008, 03:06 AM
Last Post: audionut405